Verizon S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Just checked Verizon and it's counting down: 5 hours and 45 minutes until pre-ordering starts. I plan on setting an alarm to wake me up so I can pre-order and then go back to bed.. :-/

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Pre-Order Thread

What's the difference between ceramic and prism that causes the increase? I ended up going with the prism. I also didn't see any mention on the Verizon pre order about the wireless buds that Samsung said would be included with all pre orders. Is that still happening with Verizon?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

What's the difference between ceramic and prism that causes the increase? I ended up going with the prism. I also didn't see any mention on the Verizon pre order about the wireless buds that Samsung said would be included with all pre orders. Is that still happening with Verizon?
I think that's only if you order through Samsung. And Ceramic is more scratch resistant, just really expensive.

Edit : didn't show in the my Verizon app for me but on the website it says you go to the shop Samsung app on the new phone once you receive it and fill out a form and they're shipped to you.

Last edited:

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site

Read the print on the buds... When we get the phone you install the Samsung shop and fill out the fork and in 6-8 weeks the buds are shipped to you for free.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a hell of a time pre ordering on the Verizon site last night. Got frustrated and gave up. Called customer service/tech support this morning and they took care of it and ordered me the S10+. What's REALLY weird is last night online, it showed the S10+ available in the Prism White/Black, Ceramic White/Black, the Blue and the Pink Flamingo one. When I called this morning, the lady the S10+ was ONLY available in the Ceramic Black/White. So apparently if you want the S10+ from Verizon, you are stuck with paying for a 1300 dollar phone..I hope it's worth it..

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

I can't see a reason to order through Verizon since everyone else has better discount deals.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Wanted to order from Verizon with the device payment plan and I see now they have a new down payment of $100.00 with the usual taxes and $30. activation.

Am I the only one seeing this?

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Wanted to order from Verizon with the device payment plan and I see now they have a new down payment of $100.00 with the usual taxes and $30. activation.

It's 50 dollars cheaper if you get it from best buy and they didn't require a down payment on any model.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I am not seeing any. What did you select?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site

I just ordered the S10+ on-line and they did not charge any "down payment" and they waived the $30 upgrade fee (whatever the hell that is). Someone said that they only had the ceramic models available but they had all the colors available when I ordered. I got the Prism Black. I also will get the ear buds for free from Samsung and they are going to give me $130 for my S7 Edge. I did this all on-line without speaking to a customer service representative. Thank goodness for that as most of them seem to be clueless about their products.

AndroidJay

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If you ordered the 1 terabyte version, you will most likely have to put a $100 down because it seems they only give you $1500 per device financing.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

I just ordered the S10+ on-line and they did not charge any "down payment" and they waived the $30 upgrade fee (whatever the hell that is). Someone said that they only had the ceramic models available but they had all the colors available when I ordered. I got the Prism Black. I also will get the ear buds for free from Samsung and they are going to give me $130 for my S7 Edge. I did this all on-line without speaking to a customer service representative. Thank goodness for that as most of them seem to be clueless about their products.

That's so odd...I tried pre-ordering the S10+ and it showed all colors available, but it kept telling me that I had an order pending on the account and to either open a new line or contact customer support. This was at 10pm, so I waited until early the next morning to speak to a rep and she said they only had Ceramic White and Ceramic Black for the S10+....so confused...oh well, I'm kind of excited for the Ceramic version. Also the Flamingo Pink showed a later shipment date than the rest of the colors.

Last edited: