S10+ or will you wait for Note 10

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious here, i have the note 8, but the s10+ 1tb 12gb ram is really making me want to switch to the s10+.

Any other note users looking to jump? or are you guys waiting for the note 10 before making a decision?

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I ordered the note 9 for $300 off, but just canceled it and ordered the s10 plus. I wanted the note 9, but them, I rarely used the spen anyways. So if I don't get the N10, no big deal. But if so, I can sell this one and get that phone then.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Nothing in the S10 range would make me ditch my note 8. The note 9 wasn't worth upgrading to but I'm an s-pen user and will stick with note. Anyway, the only part of the S10 "evolution" (because it's certainly not a revolution) that I can wait for in the note 10, is the in-screen fps, all the rest is just ho-hum - I'm not interested in the cameras and they add a squillienth of an inch more screen then stick an oblong black blob on it!!

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
If I was going to get one, I would wait for the Note 10.

I may say that I would rather wait for the Note 11, but it's not like it will be better than this.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I bet the note 10 has 5G. That makes me wait.

This is the main reason i feel like waiting. Im always up for the best new toy tech wise lol so i hope it has 5g. It should im also hoping it has more than just 128gb storage. Would love 1tb but im ok with 512.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I could get by with 128 but of course more is better. I would like 8gb ram just because developers will begin writing code that utilizes it. Not a gamer so I really don't need it but...

Do they still have mem expansion slot in S10? If so that may not make it to Note 10.

I could see giving more memory and 5g and taking away the expansion slot. I wouldn't miss it. I don't even use mine.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a Note 8, love it and am anxiously waiting for the Note 10.

But speculation is that the Note 10 will have a 6.6" screen. I think that is bigger than I am comfortable with.
The 10+ has a slightly bigger screen than the Note 8 but pretty similar. It seems worth the $100 more to get 20% more battery than the 10.

The front screen fingerprint scanner, wireless charging, bigger battery and improved cameras just might sway me away from my Note 8.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm done with huge phones and thus, the Note line no longer works for me. The Note cost will also be comparable the the S10 plus. So if you're waiting, I hope you're saving as well.

I'm getting an S10e and calling it a day

Moonliterider

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I love new tech,and that's a weakness for me! I have the Note 9,and really do think it's a fantastic phone! But that beautiful,shiny ceramic white S10+ is calling to me!! I like the fingerprint sensor and of course, Samsung's screens are stunning. I will probably end up getting the new S10+,and when the Note 10 rolls out about 5 months down the road I will jump ship for that,definitely! I have a barely used S9+,and a Note 8 too! I kept them just in case I needed a backup phone(which luckily that never happened!),so I guess it's time to try and sell them,along with my top tier Note 9,to help defray the costs of my fascination with tech in the past few years! Hmm.now,what about that "Fold" coming out in April! Lol! I'm in over my head here!

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Have Note9 and Mate 20 pro... Have best of android... Rather wait for Note 10...bigger and better than S10 and improved Spen... Not worth breaking money every 6 months

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the note 9 for $300 off, but just canceled it and ordered the s10 plus. I wanted the note 9, but them, I rarely used the spen anyways. So if I don't get the N10, no big deal. But if so, I can sell this one and get that phone then.

Crazy to see you ordering Samsung after how adamantly you hated Android in general a few months ago :p.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious here, i have the note 8, but the s10+ 1tb 12gb ram is really making me want to switch to the s10+.

Any other note users looking to jump? or are you guys waiting for the note 10 before making a decision?

I was an avid Galaxy S phone fan until I bought the S5. Ditched it 3 months later for the Note 4. Since then I've been a Galaxy Note fan. I'm waiting for the Note 10 to add to my Note 9. I want my 2 daily driver phones to be Notes.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 9 and if my work wasn't buying me a S10 I would wait for the Note 10. My N9 will still be my primary device over the S10. If you're not big into the spen then get the S10+ 5G. I'm guessing the Note 10 will be along the lines of the S10+5G with 5G and 4th depth sensor at the back.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Crazy to see you ordering Samsung after how adamantly you hated Android in general a few months ago :p.

Never hated android. Hated the issues I had. Which I heard have been fixed now.

But I tried LG and hated it. Still have my s9 plus which has been solid. Tired of Apples behavior lately and boring phone. So coming back to Samsung. Even though I somewhat hate their products they do better than others.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Never hated android. Hated the issues I had. Which I heard have been fixed now.

But I tried LG and hated it. Still have my s9 plus which has been solid. Tired of Apples behavior lately and boring phone. So coming back to Samsung. Even though I somewhat hate their products they do better than others.
Didn't you have a freezing video camera or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12