Free Galaxy Buds promo

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone else's order confirmation email from Samsung not mention the earbuds? I know it was in my cart when I ordered but the invoice and confirmation make no mention of it now.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would be careful cancelling! I was having issues with their site to purchase a second phone for a family member and now all of a sudden some of the phone options are saying sold out?

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled and re ordered. Had an issue with the cases. It kept telling me they were sold out i thought it was the phone i was freaking out. Found out it was the cases so just ordered a different case.

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I canceled and reordered but had to change color and won't come until March 15th. Also wasn't able to received the $50 credit. I am keeping that order and looking to see what other options I might have

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I canceled and reordered but had to change color and won't come until March 15th. Also wasn't able to received the $50 credit. I am keeping that order and looking to see what other options I might have

what phone did you order? i ordered the 10 128gb and got march 8 delivery date.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
From the Samsung site if you look up your order it will mention the buds and says it's white. Would've liked black but I guess I can't complain since it's free.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Just another perk making it hard to pass up.

I think that if I would have gotten the iconx for a christmas present I wouldn't have been so tempted into buying a S10+.