Has anyone seen a video which properly displays all the available colors? I am planning to preorder, but the black looks a bit dull while the other colors could be too flashy? The white could be a little unicorn-y, and I heard the blue has a baby blue frame? I would just like to see them all next to each other.

What color did you preorder?
    02-21-2019 09:28 AM
    I ordered prism black. I've always done black, except on the Note 9 where this wasn't an option. But hey, to each his own!
    02-21-2019 09:55 AM
    As a female, I was hoping for a "Berry Pink" color, or some variation along the lines of the Raspberry Rose LG V30. I didn't think I'd like Prism Green from the leaks, but that color is gorgeous in real life. But alas, it won't be coming to the US.

Flamingo Pink looks more coral/orange to me. I didn't like it at first, but the more I see, it's growing on me a bit. I like that they color matched the frame to the glass on that one. It'll depend on how I feel when I get to play with a demo unit. If not, there's always the purple Note 9, as a current Nexus 6P owner.
    02-21-2019 10:09 AM
    Hi

I got the Prism green variant being biased I love the colour green and always wanted a smartphone in this colour. So this will be my first experience with this colour and I will be definitely showing it off 😁😊
    02-21-2019 10:31 AM
    I ordered flamingo pink, male here. Not sure how much I'll like it when I get it in person, but got bored of always having regular colors so decided to go loud and obnoxious this time. I actually really wanted the white ceramic, but decided against paying higher down payment for it, especially if I might jump to another phone later down the line.
    02-21-2019 01:01 PM
    Hi

I got the Prism green variant being biased I love the colour green and always wanted a smartphone in this colour. So this will be my first experience with this colour and I will be definitely showing it off
    where did you get the green one at?
    02-21-2019 01:12 PM
    I wanted the Flamingo Pink, but the S10+ at Verizon only has the option of the Ceramic White/Black, so I went with the Ceramic Black and cried a bit for my financial account...
    02-21-2019 01:14 PM
    where did you get the green one at?
    Samsung website based in uk. I think the green variant is only coming to UK and select markets nothing in USA.

I don't think we get the flamingo pink version on the downside
    02-21-2019 02:14 PM
    Samsung website based in uk. I think the green variant is only coming to UK and select markets nothing in USA.

I don't think we get the flamingo pink version on the downside
    take the pink ill take the green!!! I remembered when they announced the Emerald Green S6i believe. I was stoke only to find out it wasnt US bound.
    02-21-2019 02:20 PM
    I ordered flamingo pink, male here. Not sure how much I'll like it when I get it in person, but got bored of always having regular colors so decided to go loud and obnoxious this time. I actually really wanted the white ceramic, but decided against paying higher down payment for it, especially if I might jump to another phone later down the line.
    Will any guys be getting the flamingo pink. It looks to me to have an orange shade to it. But I recall the arguments over guys and white phones. So what about pink? Are some guys a bit weary of pink?
    02-21-2019 03:55 PM
    Will any guys be getting the flamingo pink. It looks to me to have an orange shade to it. But I recall the arguments over guys and white phones. So what about pink? Are some guys a bit weary of pink?
    Curious too. I'm a guy and I went for it. I like that Samsung is now dabbing into more extravagant colors.

That said I wished they did something like Huawei did with the twilight colors
    02-21-2019 08:18 PM
    Anyone know how dark or what shade of black the S10 is getting? I know its prism black, but is it more of a glossy black like in the past? I havent seen any pictures or videos if that color.
    02-21-2019 08:20 PM
    If there was coral or twilight blue I would consider it but looks like I'll be going for my usual black color
    02-21-2019 08:45 PM
    If anyone could post any high quality pictures that would certainly be helpful.
    mundo472 likes this.
    02-21-2019 08:50 PM
    Would totally get the pink if it was orange like some vids show. I went with blue though since green isn't available.
    02-21-2019 08:52 PM
    I first saw the Flamingo Pink during the Unpacked when they had the two people from Brazil announcing one of the features. The girl had it. I didn't realize that it was an actual color, I thought it was a case. To my eye, it looked orange coral in that moment. I didn't like it at first, but since we aren't getting that beautiful Prism Green color in the US, the Pink is growing on me.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-21-2019 09:11 PM
    As much as I might want to get a fancy color, I think most people put cases on their phones, even the minimalist one that I have on mine, such that it would cover all of the colored parts of the phone and I'd still just see the black front. I could have black, white or pink, but they will all look identical in the case since the fronts of all of them are identical
    PsychDoc and jma78b like this.
    02-21-2019 10:20 PM
    I am going crazy over trying to decide what color I want and I need to hurry up and order. My 9 plus is the lilac color which I loved Than I figured I would get the green over black or white and we didn't get it. My husband is doing the white and the pink does look coral/orangy to me and I don't know if I will like it. I really want to see all colors in person. I like the white and blue isn't bad neither. They look more shiny and sparkly the pink looks more matte I don't know. And I know I'll always have a case on so it wont matter but I'm mad for not being able to decide cause Samsung is gonna sell out and I already read most people are getting the 15th now not the 8th.
    02-21-2019 11:24 PM
    As a female, I was hoping for a "Berry Pink" color, or some variation along the lines of the Raspberry Rose LG V30. I didn't think I'd like Prism Green from the leaks, but that color is gorgeous in real life. But alas, it won't be coming to the US.

Flamingo Pink looks more coral/orange to me. I didn't like it at first, but the more I see, it's growing on me a bit. I like that they color matched the frame to the glass on that one. It'll depend on how I feel when I get to play with a demo unit. If not, there's always the purple Note 9, as a current Nexus 6P owner.
    I would of like a berry pink color too! So are you getting it? What do you mean they matched the frame to the glass I guess I need to go find a picture.
    02-21-2019 11:26 PM
    In the Indian website their is only Porcelain White available for the S10+ when is samsung gonna launch all colors for India.
    02-22-2019 12:22 AM
    So the Prism Black has a black frame and the Prism Blue has a blue-tinged frame; can anyone confirm what frame colour the Prism White has please? I assume just plain silver but i'd love to know for definite.
    03-06-2019 09:19 PM
    So the Prism Black has a black frame and the Prism Blue has a blue-tinged frame; can anyone confirm what frame colour the Prism White has please? I assume just plain silver but i'd love to know for definite.
    Plain silver.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    03-06-2019 09:26 PM
    Plain silver.
    Yes! I had a silver S7e and it was beautiful.
    03-06-2019 09:50 PM
    Yes! I had a silver S7e and it was beautiful.
    They are a very different finish of silver, just FYI. I enjoyed my gold S7E with its silver metal chassis as well, but that was a very matte finish. The one on the S10 is very polished/shiny and frankly, looks a lot more premium.
    03-07-2019 12:06 AM