Which one too go for s10 or s10+

Dee74

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
When you say "truly remarkable", do you mean picture quality or ability to take wide selfies? Messing with the selfie cam is one thing I forgot to do while playing with the phone for a few minutes.
Picture quality, at least compared to my S8+. I could see much more detail on my face. I have never tried selfie filters but I may need to learn how to use them if I get the S10+

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Which color?

Well originally we were both getting prism white from Samsung and then there was a problem and he still getting his and I went to BestBuy for mine. And I decided to try the flamingo pink I hope I like it cuz now I'm thinking the white looks pretty cool but that's okay I'll have a case on it. It's just going to be a cool phone regardless so I don't really care.

I've already found a cute OtterBox symmetry case that I want they didn't make good ones for the 9 plus that I liked. And Best Buy gave me a free tech21 when I got my 9 plus I want their cases to plus I have a Case-Mate right now so I don't know which case I'm going to get. I'm going to have to one regular case so I can charge it on the charging stand and another case that I'll put a popsocket or something on.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well originally we were both getting prism white from Samsung and then there was a problem and he still getting his and I went to BestBuy for mine. And I decided to try the flamingo pink I hope I like it cuz now I'm thinking the white looks pretty cool but that's okay I'll have a case on it. It's just going to be a cool phone regardless so I don't really care.

I've already found a cute OtterBox symmetry case that I want they didn't make good ones for the 9 plus that I liked. And Best Buy gave me a free tech21 when I got my 9 plus I want their cases to plus I have a Case-Mate right now so I don't know which case I'm going to get. I'm going to have to one regular case so I can charge it on the charging stand and another case that I'll put a popsocket or something on. I video a lot of concerts and I need something good so I can hold my phone. I've never used a popsocket my tech21 case just has this little round ring on it but I don't really care for that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I've already found a cute OtterBox symmetry case that I want they didn't make good ones for the 9 plus that I liked. And Best Buy gave me a free tech21 when I got my 9 plus I want their cases to plus I have a Case-Mate right now so I don't know which case I'm going to get. I'm going to have to one regular case so I can charge it on the charging stand and another case that I'll put a popsocket or something on.

Flamingo looks good from YouTube I watched , I ordered the prism white .
Yeah definitely couple cases I do that, one for work the other going out.
I hear that they going have updated wireless charger to charge s10 faster, but I have so many wireless chargers as it is lol.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Flamingo looks good from YouTube I watched , I ordered the prism white .
Yeah definitely couple cases I do that, one for work the other going out.
I hear that they going have updated wireless charger to charge s10 faster, but I have so many wireless chargers as it is lol.

They are going to have newer wireless charging pads and I'm upset because I just bought two new ones. I have the old style that I used with my 7 Edge they are not USB type-c I had just a little round pad next to my bed which I gave to a co-worker and 2 charging stand ones. But I saw they had new 2018 model with USB type-c and I bought one and it was like on sale for $40 from Samsung bthen I found out they Amazon had it for thirty but anyway I had some reward points from my credit card and ended up getting a second one for $17. I like this better cuz if my phone's really low I like to be able to just plug it in with the cable from the wireless charger I couldn't do that before cuz they were not USB type-c.

I asked Samsung before I bought the one that I got if there was going to be newer faster ones out for the S10 or did these support the faster charging already even though our phones now don't he didn't know. I should have never bought it cuz now I do want the newer ones just to have the latest and my return window is over. New ones are going to say fast charge 2.0 instead of just fast charge on them. And they do make a duo in the new fast charge 2.0 that I like and then on the other side you charge your watch it just says fast charge put on the phone side it says 2.0 fast charge. But I don't know if I really need it since your phone's going to be able to charge your watch to I don't know. I may sell the ones I just bought and get newer ones when they come out.

But now I want to go to YouTube I want to see that Flamingo pink one. I'm sure I'll like it ok.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
They are going to have newer wireless charging pads and I'm upset because I just bought two new ones. I have the old style that I used with my 7 Edge they are not USB type-c I had just a little round pad next to my bed which I gave to a co-worker and 2 charging stand ones. But I saw they had new 2018 model with USB type-c and I bought one and it was like on sale for $40 from Samsung bthen I found out they Amazon had it for thirty but anyway I had some reward points from my credit card and ended up getting a second one for $17. I like this better cuz if my phone's really low I like to be able to just plug it in with the cable from the wireless charger I couldn't do that before cuz they were not USB type-c.

I asked Samsung before I bought the one that I got if there was going to be newer faster ones out for the S10 or did these support the faster charging already even though our phones now don't he didn't know. I should have never bought it cuz now I do want the newer ones just to have the latest and my return window is over. New ones are going to say fast charge 2.0 instead of just fast charge on them. And they do make a duo in the new fast charge 2.0 that I like and then on the other side you charge your watch it just says fast charge put on the phone side it says 2.0 fast charge. But I don't know if I really need it since your phone's going to be able to charge your watch to I don't know. I may sell the ones I just bought and get newer ones when they come out.

But now I want to go to YouTube I want to see that Flamingo pink one. I'm sure I'll like it ok.

I say wait on the newer wireless charger for now unless they cheap which I doubt lol.. later on might be sales on them and get a better price especially you have the 2018 model charger should be ok for now.

I think you will probably like the new color it pops that's for sure plus you'll have 14 day to return if not and get the other color.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I caved in and pre-ordered. I have the white and black ceramic 512 models ordered (will cancel one of them) I went with the white first but am not sure about the edge colour now.

I am concerned about a few things and still think the smaller S10 is the better size and will be more manageable in use with the new FPS. The AC review comments re accidental touches have me worried too as I got those on the S9+ and Note!

I do not use cases so do really want the ceramic otherwise I think I would have gone with the S10. I have also not ruled out cancelling them both and sticking with the Mate 20 pro.

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
my biggest worry is also the accidental touches.. i didn’t have the problem on my note 8 but it’s got me very concerned... i don’t know what to do!!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I say wait on the newer wireless charger for now unless they cheap which I doubt lol.. later on might be sales on them and get a better price especially you have the 2018 model charger should be ok for now.

I think you will probably like the new color it pops that's for sure plus you'll have 14 day to return if not and get the other color.

Yeah I am sure I'll like the new color too and it kind of makes me want one clear case I don't know. But yes the wirless chargers aren't even out yet except for this $100 duo one where the phone side says 2.0 then you have the watch side at regular fast charge. I know what I bought is good enough for now but I do hope to sell them. The video I just watched said the new ones 2.0 will charge as fast as wired.

I just can't wait to get this phone. I'm really excited. I still need to decide whether to try the Whitestone or not just because I'm worried about my husband putting it on right. And I don't have problems with Zagg Invisishield and the girl at the kiosk puts them on good and knows me.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I am sure I'll like the new color too and it kind of makes me want one clear case I don't know. But yes the wirless chargers aren't even out yet except for this $100 duo one where the phone side says 2.0 then you have the watch side at regular fast charge. I know what I bought is good enough for now but I do hope to sell them. The video I just watched said the new ones 2.0 will charge as fast as wired.

I just can't wait to get this phone. I'm really excited. I still need to decide whether to try the Whitestone or not just because I'm worried about my husband putting it on right. And I don't have problems with Zagg Invisishield and the girl at the kiosk puts them on good and knows me.

Yeah cant wait until get the phone lol
White stone is all I've used on Samsung devices with curved screen, he shouldn't have problems installing just watch some YouTube videos and it's pretty straightforward.

Gix1k

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I went with the S10. I had the iPhone XR for a while and 6.1" is just perfect. I have the XS Max now and it's a bit too big. The weight difference is going to be amazing as well. Plus, I don't care for two front cams. Selfies aren't my thing.

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I went with the S10. I had the iPhone XR for a while and 6.1" is just perfect. I have the XS Max now and it's a bit too big. The weight difference is going to be amazing as well. Plus, I don't care for two front cams. Selfies aren't my thing.

but what about battery life?

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
but what about battery life?

That's what I want to know as well I went with the s10 but so far all early reviews and hands on are concentrated on the plus can't see any early impressions on the s10 and it's stamina.

I think they should have similar results with the smaller screen size and the same internals can't see much difference in endurance.

Hope I'm not wrong otherwise I will have to change to the plus model.

Dee74

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
Well I was wavering and even said I did not think I was getting a new S10+ but I preordered an S10+ in black at Best Buy. I was able to get more in trade for my S8+ then I could probably sell it for here so I went ahead and got a new one. I went ahead and ordered a new Urban Armor Gear Monarch caee (I really like tge UAG Monarch on my S8+) and my new phone will be in on 3/8. I am looking forward to trying out the new ear buds.

mizzoucat

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
i would go for the s10+ for the bigger battery. i am sure i will get used to the holes for the front cameras.
and if you use a dark theme or a theme with a darker color band at the top of the screen you will not even see the holes.

This! Battery life is the only reason to pick the S10+ over the S10. But it's an important difference which is why I am picking up the S10+.

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I have a love hate relationship with big phones. Love the screen and extra battery hate to lug it around and one hand usability. Oh well S10+ is ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech