just got back from verizon store

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm luck that they opened one of three Samsung stores in Roosevelt Mall which is only 10 minutes from my house. In the store they have the S10 family on display. They even have recliner chairs set up with S10s next to then to try out.

Definitely light phones but they do look great. I'll be taking in my Note 8 for a regular S10.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm luck that they opened one of three Samsung stores in Roosevelt Mall which is only 10 minutes from my house. In the store they have the S10 family on display. They even have recliner chairs set up with S10s next to then to try out.

Definitely light phones but they do look great. I'll be taking in my Note 8 for a regular S10.

How did the pink flamingo phone look to you?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm dying to see it too! It is the only color that has a non silver aluminum frame.
If I get a chance to stop by the Verizon store this morning I'll snap a few shots of the coral (why in the world they named it "Flamingo pink" is beyond me) and post them.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
This. Demo versions aren't the final frontier, y'all. They give you a taste of the full experience. You get to see what the phone looks and feels like....as well as check out the UI.

I wish the demos would let you play with the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc