just got back from verizon store

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
played around with all of the S10 collection and unfortunately i have a querk.. scrolling no matter what app or even just flipping to and from the app drawer i’m seeing stutter.. or even slight lag.

any ideas why this might be?
my note 8 has never had this issue, but i see it in all the s10 devices i played with.

ending on a positive.. hot dang!! that camera is amazing!!! WOW ..

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It may have been the demo model itself. With the screen always being in and the software always running like that - coupled with the usual use and abuse caused by customers - demos can usually break and/or have issues. Don't let that ruin your impression of the device! :)

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It may have been the demo model itself. With the screen always being in and the software always running like that - coupled with the usual use and abuse caused by customers - demos can usually break and/or have issues. Don't let that ruin your impression of the device! :)

i’m not new here lol and the phones just went on display lol.. there shouldn’t be a reason for lag

larsonage

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I just came from the AT&T store. It’s felt very cheap in the hand. They should have kept the framing the same as the S9 and Note 9. Where it match the color of the black plate. Didn’t notice any stuttering in the OS on any of the devices. But you know VZW is the king of bloatware. That might have something to do with it.

Last edited:

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
best buy is doing $950 for the s10+ .. $100 off and will give $550 for my note 8.. and throwing in the ear buds and all

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
i’m not new here lol and the phones just went on display lol.. there shouldn’t be a reason for lag

Those phones are loaded with garbage that runs 24/7. It doesn't matter that they were put out yesterday, they will already start showing lag.

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I just came from the AT&T store. It’s felt very cheap in the hand. They should have kept the framing the same as the S9 and Note 9. Where it match the color of the black plate. Didn’t notice any stuttering in the OS on any of the devices. But you know VZW is the king of bloatware. That might have something to do with it.

I thought it felt amazing. Light yet beautiful. Just because it's light doesn't equate to cheapness

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
So I was at Best Buy. They had a black and a prism white. I’m torn now. The prism white is absolutely beautiful. I was leaning towards the flamingo but now I’m not sure.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
played around with all of the S10 collection and unfortunately i have a querk.. scrolling no matter what app or even just flipping to and from the app drawer i’m seeing stutter.. or even slight lag.

any ideas why this might be?
my note 8 has never had this issue, but i see it in all the s10 devices i played with.

ending on a positive.. hot dang!! that camera is amazing!!! WOW ..

You do realize that it's on demo/retail mode right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12