Look what arrived!!! My S10+

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
It's finally here! Picked it up off eBay (never-msrp) last week and had it delivered today. This is the Prism Green 8GB/128GB S10+ (G975F/DS) dual sim model. Seems to be a Latin American version as the startup screen was in Spanish.

20190227_105710.jpg
20190227_105823.jpg
20190227_105843.jpg
20190227_111901.jpg

Some intial notes:
1. Notification light: Not present and there is no option related to it available - you cannot use the LED ring around the camera as a notification indicator. I'd read that some random Samsung exec had mentioned this would be available in a future update, but I wouldn't put much stock in that. I hope it does happen but wouldn't count on it.
2. The Prism Green is more of a turquoise colour (IMHO)! Under certain lighting conditions, it can seem more blue than green.
3. The display!!! IMO, the best on the market so far.
4. The camera cutout is easily forgotten when interacting with the display, unlike the Google Pixel 3 notch!
5. It is a much easier phone to handle than the Note 9 (which I currently have).
6. It comes with OneUI v1.1 - I can't see any difference between it and v1.0(on my Note 9) but will continue looking.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It's finally here! Picked it up off eBay (never-msrp) last week and had it delivered today. This is the Prism Green 8GB/128GB S10+ (G975F/DS) dual sim model. Seems to be a Latin American version as the startup screen was in Spanish.

View attachment 298760
View attachment 298759
View attachment 298758
View attachment 298757

Some intial notes:
1. Notification light: Not present and there is no option related to it available - you cannot use the LED ring around the camera as a notification indicator. I'd read that some random Samsung exec had mentioned this would be available in a future update, but I wouldn't put much stock in that. I hope it does happen but wouldn't count on it.
2. The Prism Green is more of a turquoise colour (IMHO)! Under certain lighting conditions, it can seem more blue than green.
3. The display!!! IMO, the best on the market so far.
4. The camera cutout is easily forgotten when interacting with the display, unlike the Google Pixel 3 notch!
5. It is a much easier phone to handle than the Note 9 (which I currently have).
6. It comes with OneUI v1.1 - I can't see any difference between it and v1.0(on my Note 9) but will continue looking.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer!

Lucky! Can you take a picture of the N9 & S10+ for size comparison.?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I too love the green color. I really wish that Samsung would have all colors available world wide not just in certain markets. I would have chosen this green over black.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
That punch hole makes me want to yell at a puppy..... Not really, since can't be mean to puppies. I'll go heckle a comedian instead.

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I presume this was a review model. Did it come with the installed screen protector?

I don't think this is a review model. The CSC country is set to Panama, so it is a Latin American version. And yes, it comes with a pre-installed screen protector and case.