Ringke case for S10+ arrived.

RLTurn77

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
Bought a few cases and temporary screen protectors until I can order a proper glass protector from Amazon Prime.

So the Ringke case for the S10+ arrived today. All I can say is wow the phone is smaller than expected (a good thing).

Really wanted the + for a few things including larger screen/battery, etc. Never had a phone with such a large screen (or a Galaxy device), so definitely pleasantly surprised that I will NOT have to spend days/weeks adjusting to some huge phone.

Thought I'd share.

RLTurn77

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
Nice. Really excited for this phone more now. Also ordered that ESR glass back mimic case should get tomorrow. Still surprised at the size compared to my Moto. Just a tad taller.

Again, was expecting some huge phone. Feel like it's the perfect size... and with everything you get. Think it'll surprise a few people.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I also got my Ringke case for my S10+. $0.99! lol

I knew I should've ordered the S10 too...

I will be getting both on March 8. 128GB Prism Blue and 512GB Ceramic White.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No. I sell them once I'm bored with it.

Addicted.

I'm seeing more of this lately here. I used to change phones 1.5 to 2 years. I changed at 6 months once a few years ago but my last 2 phones lasted about a year. I've had the Pixel 3XL since release but someone keeps encouraging me to go with the S10+. Real tempting and it appears to be one of their best yet. The camera looks pretty good but could probably be a tad better. I like what they did with the Prism Colors and the One UI but I'm still gun shy. I even have a company with an extended battery case asking me if I would to review their product but I just don't want to get rid of the Pixel and the Samsung curved display still puts me off. If I make the leap I'll have an extra phone. Was hoping to wait for the Pixel 4XL but all you jumpers are giving me the fever, especially that rascal @mustang7757.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm seeing more of this lately here. I used to change phones 1.5 to 2 years. I changed at 6 months once a few years ago but my last 2 phones lasted about a year. I've had the Pixel 3XL since release but someone keeps encouraging me to go with the S10+. Real tempting and it appears to be one of their best yet. The camera looks pretty good but could probably be a tad better. I like what they did with the Prism Colors and the One UI but I'm still gun shy. I even have a company with an extended battery case asking me if I would to review their product but I just don't want to get rid of the Pixel and the Samsung curved display still puts me off. If I make the leap I'll have an extra phone. Was hoping to wait for the Pixel 4XL but all you jumpers are giving me the fever, especially that rascal @mustang7757.

Hahaha...I get the fever 3 times year, I say jump all over it but keep the pixel

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
....and you keep all your phones too damnit. I would hate to case the Prism White even with a clear glass like on my Pixel.

The only one I wouldn't put a case on is the ceramic version but I still haven't gotten a case for mine and still trying to decide.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If you like clear ESR makes a tempered glass case with TPU sides for the S10+. It kills the two-tone effect on the white Pixel but it might not be bad on the Prism. It's pretty durable even though it's glass. If it breaks it should still save the phone in most cases.....no pun intended. It's the 3rd one in this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCLGjzJYEZA

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If you like clear ESR makes a tempered glass case with TPU sides for the S10+. It kills the two-tone effect on the white Pixel but it might not be bad on the Prism. It's pretty durable even though it's glass. If it breaks it should still save the phone in most cases.....no pun intended. It's the 3rd one in this video.

I like 1 and 3 but also the essential one dam choices lol thanks for the link

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I like 1 and 3 but also the essential one dam choices lol thanks for the link

ESR also makes some colored glass. Dino they make them for the iPhone x not sure about the S10. Avoid those like the plague because the finish scratches to easily. They should have tinted the glass.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
ESR also makes some colored glass. Dino they make them for the iPhone x not sure about the S10. Avoid those like the plague because the finish scratches to easily. They should have tinted the glass.

Didn't know for the iPhone x
But i dont like things scratch easy especially in my work environment.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site

I ordered the ESR Mimic with the tempered glass for my S10+ white ceramic. Should be here Wed. I hope it's nice!

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the ESR Mimic with the tempered glass for my S10+ white ceramic. Should be here Wed. I hope it's nice!

I've already had that one for a few days now for my S10. It's ok man, nothing crazy. Just a generic TPU border with a thin sheet of tempered glass. Not bad it's pretty clean.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I've already had that one for a few days now for my S10. It's ok man, nothing crazy. Just a generic TPU border with a thin sheet of tempered glass. Not bad it's pretty clean.
Thanks for the info! I just want to show off the beautiful look of the phone. I've never broken and barely ever even scratched a phone so I don't need too much protection.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I like that it doesn't yellow like some other clear TPU cases. Ringke made one with a hard plastic back but it scratches easily.