Fast wireless charger

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded my existing wireless charging pad to a new 15W model to fast charge my new S10:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H3QV49...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6482490

This pad comes with the USB-C cable and Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter.

Oh really wow so our new phones does up to 15W? I was on Amazon and I put in fast wireless charger 2.0 and I kept getting 7.5W and 10W. I still am confused on QC 2.0 to 3.0 like what devices use a 2.0 plus and what a 3.0 plus. And for like external batteries I guess we want 3.0 cause my old one says 2.0 and my new USB xc one is faster but it doesn't say 3.0 on it like my other one says 2.0. It confuses me. But thanks I'll look into this one since I have a Amazon gift card.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Samsung's web site states the S10 has Quick Charge 2.0 fast wireless charging and can use a QC 2.0 10W+ charging pad for fast charging.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
@cohoman et al:

knowing that Samsung's site says that it is now QC 2.0, what is the very best wireless charging pad we can buy?

i have last year's Samsung charging pad (convertible: can lay flat or slant up), and this year's double sized version on their website doesn't work for me, as i don't want something that large on either my desk nor my nightstand!

i'd be very interested in knowing what is THE very best QC 2.0 wireless charging pad one can buy.

thanks in advance.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
@cohoman et al:

knowing that Samsung's site says that it is now QC 2.0, what is the very best wireless charging pad we can buy?

i have last year's Samsung charging pad (convertible: can lay flat or slant up), and this year's double sized version on their website doesn't work for me, as i don't want something that large on either my desk nor my nightstand!

i'd be very interested in knowing what is THE very best QC 2.0 wireless charging pad one can buy.

thanks in advance.

Me too! I want a stand I just bought the latest 2018 model cause my old ones weren't USB C and I have a Gear Watch and would by the duo if it was a nice stand and not the pad. I'm sure more will be out soon. I'm surprised Samsung didn't have more than just the duo one. And it's nice but I like stands better than a pad but in this case the pad doesn't look too bad.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Me too! I want a stand I just bought the latest 2018 model cause my old ones weren't USB C and I have a Gear Watch and would by the duo if it was a nice stand and not the pad. I'm sure more will be out soon. I'm surprised Samsung didn't have more than just the duo one. And it's nice but I like stands better than a pad but in this case the pad doesn't look too bad.

this new double charging pad form factor does NOT work for me.

it's just too bulky.

i want a single pad.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
@cohoman et al:

thanks in advance.

I am wondering the same. I am looking to get the Anker pad below. I could just use my Adaptive fast charger wall charger right from my old phone right?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6498253

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I think there is quick charge 2.0 and fast charge 2.0 (new with the s10). the latter refers to wireless charging and is just on Sammy. It is rumored to change at 12w, improved from FC 1 which was 9w. the Samsung "expert" I chatted with tells me the adaptor that comes with it will work for the fc2, but I am skeptical. I think the anker 10w is a great charger but won't hit 12w.

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
we need someone with a meter and some experience to tell us how to get the most out of our wireless charging on the s10 as the Samsung engineers are hard to get to for good information

deppi0

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got this Anker one and I believe it is the best and fastest wireless charger available in the market for our phone. You just buy a power socket which is powerful enough though to go with it as per the description on Amazon.
Samsung should be releasing their wireless charger soon but it seems to be a lot more expensive and same speed....
Anker Wireless Charger with... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GYR8...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6501700

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma