Hi!

Does anyone know how you get the $130 reward eCertificate when you pre order the Galaxy S10+? Do you need to get any information from your new phone like a serial number and then register that somewhere? Or do you get it just by email? When do you get it and for how long is it valid?
    03-04-2019 02:38 PM
    Usually through a page (just like the one for the headphones) or the Shop Samsung app once you receive the phone. If you do it online, yeah, you have to upload the required info. If done through the app, that should auto-populate and only asks to provide proof of purchase. You get a code to your e-mail, and it's usually valid for a year (but even if the year is up, you can still get Samsung Customer service to provide another code if not used, they're pretty good with those things).
    03-04-2019 03:22 PM
    I was told at Best Buy yesterday that as soon as I pick up my new phone on Friday I should go into the Shop Samsung app and there would be a link to order the free buds, and that I should do it right away to be sure I get them before they sell out. If you don't have the app already you should download it now.
    03-04-2019 03:42 PM
    buds already sold out. that's why they are giving away the $130 e certificate
    03-04-2019 03:51 PM
    buds already sold out. that's why they are giving away the $130 e certificate
    Mixed reports here, but it seems the certificate is for orders directly from Samsung. Orders from carriers and other stores, in theory, should still see the offer for the headphones (you can't really get it until the phone arrives).
    03-04-2019 04:21 PM
    I was told at Best Buy yesterday that as soon as I pick up my new phone on Friday I should go into the Shop Samsung app and there would be a link to order the free buds, and that I should do it right away to be sure I get them before they sell out. If you don't have the app already you should download it now.
    I was hoping to get the gift certificate and order the black ones even if it takes longer. I don't feel like playing with fire and somehow they come out and say that it's not longer valid on the Buds and I'm stuck buying some chargers or what not.
    03-04-2019 04:27 PM
    They can't restrict the code to certain items. They can lock it to a specific section of the store (like only mobile accessories or computing and not TV and stuff like that), but according to their site, the certificate is valid throughout the store, so as long as they have the earbuds there (THAT might be a problem), you should be able to apply them.
    dirt4444 likes this.
    03-04-2019 05:02 PM