I'm receiving this tempered glass screen protector for the Samsung Galaxy S10+ tomorrow. They said that it is the only tempered glass screen protector that has been certified and works with the Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10+ fingerprint sensor.

If this is already posted sorry for the duplicate post. I didn't see it on the main topics page. I saw one that said screen protectors but not this particular one. I want people to be aware not to go out and buy any glass tempered screen protectors because a lot of them won't work I was told. I want to make sure yours works and its good to use on the S10's.

Galaxy S10 Plus Screen Protector, [Dome Glass] Tempered Glass
    (I fixed the link, it goes to the correct site now.)

The single/installation kit is sold out and will be back in stock March 8, 2019. The two pack kit is still available as of 03/04/2019 4:21pm Et.)

Galaxy S10 Screen Protector, [Dome Glass] Tempered Glass

As of 4:26pm Et. both the single installation kit, and the 2-pack is still in stock

Galaxy S10e Screen Protector, [Dome Glass] Tempered Glass

As of 4:29pm Et. The Installation & Two pack is still in stock.

I hope this helps you guys out. I'm sure you want the best for your phones and want to protect it as much as you can.
    03-04-2019 03:35 PM
    Whitestone has been an excellent screen protector on my S9+ and installed flawlessly which is more than I can say for the Zagg which was my previous brand of choice.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-04-2019 05:10 PM