Samsung Customer Service

Dan111111

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Having a very bad time with Samsung Customer Service, there appears to be no Customer Service just Samsung.

I have been trying to get a straight answer about a refund and they appear to be giving no commitment to the refund.

Spent the last 5 days on hold for over 5 hours in total having had the automated system tell me there is a high demand of calls and there will be over 5 minutes waiting time, was more like 1 hour 30 minutes and then I just gave up. Manged to get an email address and speak to someone who promised to up date me with what is happening with the product and refund but suprise suprise no update.

Been with Samsung for years, very poor all round Samsung.

Happy to take your money not very happy to help.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Ummm refund for what? Also five days for five hours is an hour a day, if they have hold times of 1.5 you might want to wait longer or just email them.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
This is normal for Samsung. It's a nightmare if you need customer support. The only way I've had decent customer support from Samsung is if Verizon initiates the call and assists you during the call. They are dealing with a major buyer then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol