Fingerprint Scanner Not Working Well

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Have to say , stuff you dont like your dealing with it well.

Not like I can do anything about it. My choices are extremely limited, so I just have to deal with it. I'm not going to like it and I'm going to feel like I overpaid, but having a tantrum or breakdown isn't going to change anything.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
If you're using existing screen protector try replacing it with wet application ones and then re-register Mine works 99% now after.
On my 4th thumb fingerprint scan I used both my left and right thumb to program one fingerprint, I combined it . All seems really good now.

Last edited:

ThrowinRocks

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
And even more reason for me to stay away from the S10 series

Good reason to look at the S10e? People automatically assume that the new technology Samsung implemented should be 100% flawless. There has never been a phone with flawless technology.
Well except for my old LG flip phone from 2003. Still works with original battery. LMAO

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Good reason to look at the S10e? People automatically assume that the new technology Samsung implemented should be 100% flawless. There has never been a phone with flawless technology.
Well except for my old LG flip phone from 2003. Still works with original battery. LMAO

Those flip phones did last and take abuse lol

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

More like yet another good reason to stay with my Note 9. I never expected it to be flawless, I actually expected it to be pretty much like it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz