Share your home screen setups.

JellyBelly474

Mar 10, 2019
Visit site
It is a huge phone. Like a small tablet. Is the battery life any good?

It's not too bad actually Kirstein I can get nearly 2 days out of it. I've been using it a lot today and it's still got 51% left. I don't play games on it as I'm not a gamer but I do the usual phoning, messaging, using whatsapp, videocalling and using apps like the news. I also love taking photos but at the moment the photos aren't as good as they were on my 10+. Hopefully a software update may come out soon to help.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's *really* good usage, especially just out of the box!
It's not too bad actually Kirstein I can get nearly 2 days out of it. I've been using it a lot today and it's still got 51% left. I don't play games on it as I'm not a gamer but I do the usual phoning, messaging, using whatsapp, videocalling and using apps like the news. I also love taking photos but at the moment the photos aren't as good as they were on my 10+. Hopefully a software update may come out soon to help.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just use the standard Samsung UI and different themes. On an occasion I will buy a theme. And I love how the keyboard and Samsung texting app match. So sometimes I switch from gboard and textra back to Samsung. Speaking my text was horrible and then I realized Samsung was turned on and also Google. But I just found a theme that I just thought was so pretty. I bought it for 2.49 and I wish there was a matching theme for my Galaxy Active 2 watch. I made my home screen blank just to see it and I love the lock screen and it has an AOD. Nothing fancy I don't use Nova or know how to get icon packs or anything but this is just going to be my new summer theme I love it!

Attachments

• 8685.jpg
    8685.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 18

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I just use the standard Samsung UI and different themes. On an occasion I will buy a theme. And I love for the keyboard and Samsung texting app match. So sometimes I switch from gboard and textra back to Samsung. speaking my text was horrible and then I realized Samsung was turned on and also Google. But I just found a theme but I just thought was so pretty I bought it for 2.49 and I wish there was a matching theme for my Galaxy Active 2 watch. I made my home screen blank just to see it and I love the lock screen and it has an AOD. Nothing fancy I don't use Nova or know how to get icon packs or anything but this is just going to be my new summer theme I love it!
Depending on launcher (dark for Nova, light for One UI) I switch messaging apps and themes. Textra for Nova, Google Messages for One UI. I color coordinate keyboards myself. But I'm strictly Gboard.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Depending on launcher (dark for Nova, light for One UI) I switch messaging apps and themes. Textra for Nova, Google Messages for One UI. I color coordinate keyboards myself. But I'm strictly Gboard.

I was using Gboard still for themes and changing the keyboard them to match best I could. I've never used Nova. But for some reason with this theme I liked it so much that for now I am going to stay with Samsung Messages and keyboard. I love seeing everyone's home screen on here though. I want this theme for my new watch though.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I just use the standard Samsung UI and different themes. On an occasion I will buy a theme. And I love how the keyboard and Samsung texting app match. So sometimes I switch from gboard and textra back to Samsung. Speaking my text was horrible and then I realized Samsung was turned on and also Google. But I just found a theme that I just thought was so pretty. I bought it for 2.49 and I wish there was a matching theme for my Galaxy Active 2 watch. I made my home screen blank just to see it and I love the lock screen and it has an AOD. Nothing fancy I don't use Nova or know how to get icon packs or anything but this is just going to be my new summer theme I love it!
OMG that is simply beautiful. I love that theme as well. Have you got a link to it from the Galaxy Store?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
OMG that is simply beautiful. I love that theme as well. Have you got a link to it from the Galaxy Store?

It's called Dreamy Beach by Echo Visuals, Inc. I love it! Usually I'll find a theme where I don't like every single thing but this one I love. Purple is my favorite color and I just love this so much. It's weird though but I am trying to get used to Samsung keyboard and not use G-Board and same with texting and not using Textra cause everything matches so pretty.

I still don't understand though I always turn off Samsung text to speech and use Google and I went under a setting on the Samsung keyboard and Samsung and Google were on so I turned off Samsung but when I speak my text it's still worse than when I use G-Board and I hate that. But G-Board has themes too so maybe I can find one that has the same colors as this theme. But it cost 2.49 but I love it and wish I could have it as a watch face. Can anyone here make me one? LOL!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
It's called Dreamy Beach by Echo Visuals, Inc. I love it! Usually I'll find a theme where I don't like every single thing but this one I love. Purple is my favorite color and I just love this so much. It's weird though but I am trying to get used to Samsung keyboard and not use G-Board and same with texting and not using Textra cause everything matches so pretty.

I still don't understand though I always turn off Samsung text to speech and use Google and I went under a setting on the Samsung keyboard and Samsung and Google were on so I turned off Samsung but when I speak my text it's still worse than when I use G-Board and I hate that. But G-Board has themes too so maybe I can find one that has the same colors as this theme. But it cost 2.49 but I love it and wish I could have it as a watch face. Can anyone here make me one? LOL!
I found it. I loved it too much. So bought it too. It is one of the nicest themes I have bought. Even the icons are gorgeous. I also use all Samsung apps because the the themes match. I used to use gboard too. But I like the Samsung stickers. Thanks again.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

That is a gorgeous setup!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

If you don't mind, could you please show us what they keyboard looks like? I really love this theme!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
If you don't mind, could you please show us what they keyboard looks like? I really love this theme!

Sure! I just always speak my text and I just wish this was as accurate as gboard when I speak my texts even though it's both using Google. Sometimes this works well and sometimes it don't maybe it's still recognizing my voice I don't know but here it is. I just love the colors it's so pretty! I said this before but I made my home screen blank and put my original home screen one over. But my favorite is the lock screen and I also like the AOD.

And I was reading that stickers went away with some update on the Samsung keyboard and that you had to install this sticker pack which I just did and now I see my Bitmoji's and my AR Emojis both so I think I'll stick to this keyboard for now. It said something about Mojitok but I don't know what that is.

Attachments

• 8748.jpg
    8748.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 13

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Sure! I just always speak my text and I just wish this was as accurate as gboard when I speak my texts even though it's both using Google. Sometimes this works well and sometimes it don't maybe it's still recognizing my voice I don't know but here it is. I just love the colors it's so pretty! I said this before but I made my home screen blank and put my original home screen one over. But my favorite is the lock screen and I also like the AOD.

And I was reading that stickers went away with some update on the Samsung keyboard and that you had to install this sticker pack which I just did and now I see my Bitmoji's and my AR Emojis both so I think I'll stick to this keyboard for now. It said something about Mojitok but I don't know what that is.

It's gorgeous! Thank you so much! I may just shell out the money for that theme! Purple is my favourite colour, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49