Share your home screen setups.

Change

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Those of you using alternate launchers, are you able to maintain the One UI gestures? I really like the gestures, and when I installed Nova they stopped working. Not sure paying for Nova Prime is worth it just for using a different icon pack and losing gestures.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Those of you using alternate launchers, are you able to maintain the One UI gestures? I really like the gestures, and when I installed Nova they stopped working. Not sure paying for Nova Prime is worth it just for using a different icon pack and losing gestures.

Other's have reported that gestures work well with Nova. I too am missing the ability to use icon packs (the ones you can get from Samsung are pretty terrible). But I'm also enjoying the OneUI app drawer. I've used Nova for so long, it is kind of refreshing to have something that is different but still good. Still, I don't know how long I will be able to stick with the stock icons.

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I use Nova Prime and One UI gestures work perfectly. You can create customized gestures as well with Nova. I use swipe up to launch camera, swipe down to bring down notification shade, double tap to lock screen. One UI is certainly better than TouchWiz but I always go back to Nova. Give yourself a chance to do a deep dive with Nova Prime and you may be pleasantly surprised.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine for now
8f578fc6f47ca894f21c81239fa32d1f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18