Share your home screen setups.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Kept my theme but used Wonderland to create a live wallpaper.

I got OneUI 2.5 this morning and got Wonderland from Galaxy Store. Installs to Good Lock Family section. Creates Live Wallpapers and motion effect papers. View attachment 326151

I don't have one UI 2.5 yet but I downloaded wonderland and I know it said something about good luck which I don't use but wonderland worked for me. I made just a wallpaper of one of my kitties with hearts floating around.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Love it, and especially the icons! I miss my Pixel sometimes. :(
You can get all that on your S10 too. Not only will you have the Google style icons, but also the Pixel style navigation buttons AND status bar icons up at the top.

Go to the Play Store and download "Hex Installer - Themes for OneUI"

Once that's installed, open the app and to "Personalize" , then go in the "UI Mode" and select "AOSP Q Day/Night".

If it's not there, at the bottom you'll see "Find more plugins on Google Play"

Hit that button, and then you'll be in the Play Store with all the available themes.

If you want the Pixel look, the AOSP Q Day/Night is definitely the one you want. Follow the app's prompts and instructions, there are several steps before it's actually applied.
This does not require plugging to a PC or anything like that.

It's what I'm running on mine right now, and I don't plan on going back to the stock look anytime soon!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You can get all that on your S10 too. Not only will you have the Google style icons, but also the Pixel style navigation buttons AND status bar icons up at the top.

Go to the Play Store and download "Hex Installer - Themes for OneUI"

Once that's installed, open the app and to "Personalize" , then go in the "UI Mode" and select "AOSP Q Day/Night".

If it's not there, at the bottom you'll see "Find more plugins on Google Play"

Hit that button, and then you'll be in the Play Store with all the available themes.

If you want the Pixel look, the AOSP Q Day/Night is definitely the one you want. Follow the app's prompts and instructions, there are several steps before it's actually applied.
This does not require plugging to a PC or anything like that.

It's what I'm running on mine right now, and I don't plan on going back to the stock look anytime soon!

Thank you very much for the recommendation! It's weird - I miss the Pixel set-up but really love Samsung's UI!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My new set-up. Disappointed that my cute photo of Gracie was too large and had to be cropped/zoomed-in to fit on my lockscreen. Can't fit all that cuteness, I guess!Screenshot_20200921-172420_One%20UI%20Home.jpegScreenshot_20200921-172412_One%20UI%20Home.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae