Photos taken with the S10 or S10+ thread.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Why does this happen? Pic was taken in portrait, when downloaded to PC it's right side up in the gallery, but wherever I try to post it, it's sideways. Should I have taken it in landscape and then it would have appeared correctly?

20200120_224714 - Copy.jpg

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Samsung S10e Indoor Video

S10 video uploaded to Google Photos, where it is compressed, then saved and posted here. I think it's terrific considering the lighting. My Pixel owning son was amazed by the stabilization - as I was.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Love the "Structure" Look in the Snapseed app for black/white.

As a side note I've read that with the GCam app (essential the Pixel's app) sharpening isn't so strong as in the Samsung's app. I also read that the Samsung's app tends to overexpose and I certainly agree with that and more often than not use minus compensation before I shoot. (I press my finger on the part of the image I want to be in focus and wait till the box turns to a circle for focus and exposure lock. Then the slide for adjusting the exposure appears and I can draw it down for a darker exposure. One thing that really annoys me is the fact that when moving the slide down I invariable move the mode to Panorama. Obviously that control should be further away from the exposure compensation slider.structure teddy.jpg (S10e)