Photos taken with the S10 or S10+ thread.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Adorable photos! Also, is your son growing more hair, or is it just me? Amazing!!!!
Yeah, you're right. Before long he'll need a haircut. My wife and I both have thick hair. We joked about it when she was pregnant, the kid having a head full of hair. Then, on the last ultrasound we actually saw it. Then he was here, with a head full of hair.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you're right. Before long he'll need a haircut. My wife and I both have thick hair. We joked about it when she was pregnant, the kid having a head full of hair. Then, on the last ultrasound we actually saw it. Then he was here, with a head full of hair.

That is so cute and awesome! My brother and I both had a lot of hair when we were born. My brother's was jet black; then went white blonde; then became brown. Babies are incredible!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
That is so cute and awesome! My brother and I both had a lot of hair when we were born. My brother's was jet black; then went white blonde; then became brown. Babies are incredible!
I was dark as a baby, went blond then dark brown. Simon is dark, obviously, but his barely there eyebrows are blond. His little eyelashes were blond but they're coming in dark. My wife was a redhead at birth, went blond and now kinda a dirty blond/brunette. So, with Simon, we expect changes.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I was dark as a baby, went blond then dark brown. Simon is dark, obviously, but his barely there eyebrows are blond. His little eyelashes were blond but they're coming in dark. My wife was a redhead at birth, went blond and now kinda a dirty blond/brunette. So, with Simon, we expect changes.
He is just adorable. Love the head of hair. Maybe he will go ginger. Lol.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

That's so exciting! Please keep these photos coming! I love babies!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday, AKA Day 1 of Three Weeks Indoors. Let's Go Eevee! Featuring my favourite trio, the infamous Team Rocket. I needed to take a picture of this.20200316_112236.jpeg