I was trying to set up my edge panel and I noticed there is no panel for Yahoo sports. I still have it on my Note 9 with Android Pie update. Of all the panels they provide there is not one that is specifically for sports. Do you think it's not on here because it's more for the Note line than the S line? I don't use it often but I do use it for weather and my favorite sport teams.
    03-07-2019 09:22 PM
    Off topic but I can't seem to get the edge lighting to go off? Haven't seen it once on anything calls text apps. It's on too
    rongotti likes this.
    03-07-2019 10:38 PM
    I was trying to set up my edge panel and I noticed there is no panel for Yahoo sports. I still have it on my Note 9 with Android Pie update. Of all the panels they provide there is not one that is specifically for sports. Do you think it's not on here because it's more for the Note line than the S line? I don't use it often but I do use it for weather and my favorite sport teams.
    Yeah I noticed that was missing too. It's on my S9+ and Note9. Not sure why it's no longer available.
    Off topic but I can't seem to get the edge lighting to go off? Haven't seen it once on anything calls text apps. It's on too
    I'm not having issues with my Edge Lighting. Not all apps will work with Edge lighting. If anything you may need to check the notification settings of the app and make sure it's set to "sound and pop up". Maybe show us a screenshot of your settings.
    03-07-2019 10:42 PM
    I haven't either, this in addition to losing the LED is driving me a little bonkers.
    03-08-2019 04:23 AM
    Search in app drawer for edge lighting. Then once you are in there be sure to turn edge lighting on. And be sure all apps are selected. Mine is working now. You can change colors, pulse notification pop up lighting. Its awesome. Also if you use face id unlock that will light up a ring Round your cutout camera. It's super sweet looking! Not as safe but fuggit
    03-08-2019 06:31 PM
    Search in app drawer for edge lighting. Then once you are in there be sure to turn edge lighting on. And be sure all apps are selected. Mine is working now. You can change colors, pulse notification pop up lighting. Its awesome. Also if you use face id unlock that will light up a ring Round your cutout camera. It's super sweet looking! Not as safe but fuggit
    So can you do different colors for different apps?
    03-13-2019 11:53 PM
    So can you do different colors for different apps?
    Yes I saw someone demo it on YouTube I didn't try it though
    03-13-2019 11:57 PM
    Yes I saw someone demo it on YouTube I didn't try it though
    Thanks! I know on my 9 plus after it got pie my phone lights up all around the edge screen but I can only turn on apps not pick a color for each one it's all the same. Maybe it's different on the 10 or I'm doing something wrong now. I don't have the phone yet. My husbands came today he hasn't messed with it yet not home from work yet.
    03-14-2019 12:56 AM
    Thanks! I know on my 9 plus after it got pie my phone lights up all around the edge screen but I can only turn on apps not pick a color for each one it's all the same. Maybe it's different on the 10 or I'm doing something wrong now. I don't have the phone yet. My husbands came today he hasn't messed with it yet not home from work yet.
    I don't think you can have a different color for each app. You can change the color but that's the color for all apps. Unless someone knows how. I'm on a 10+.
    03-14-2019 05:49 AM
    Like I said I saw a demo online that customizes a color for different apps I can link the video if you guys are interested
    03-14-2019 08:31 AM
    Like I said I saw a demo online that customizes a color for different apps I can link the video if you guys are interested
    I am pretty sure you have to use a 3rd party app for that. It's not in the native edge lighting.
    03-14-2019 08:42 AM
    I want to use edge lighting, but when I turn it on it changes the pop up notification. I prefer the pop up when it's turned off.

First picture is edge lighting off, second photo is on.

03-14-2019 09:13 AM
    Ok I can't seem to post the link sorry if this is a silly question but how do we post a link on this board?
    03-14-2019 10:28 AM
    Ok I can't seem to post the link sorry if this is a silly question but how do we post a link on this board?

Here it is fast forward to about 9:40
    03-14-2019 01:27 PM