Clicking noise from volume rocker and bixby button?

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, is anyone else noticing a clicking pr noise coming from the volume rocker and Bixby button? I noticed it on a call and thought it was my slim case. If you tap it lightly with your finger or fingernail it seems to be the culprit! I've had a 20 Samsung phones and never had that issue. Anyone else notice this? Or perhaps I just received a defect phone... seems to be a tiny bit of play in the buttons.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Gently slide your finger nail on and off from different angles...its a ticking noise. Very pronounced when on the phone.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't have that on my S10. They are pretty solid. They have a small amount of play but no clicking noise. The buttons can actually be pryed out as they are plastic. If yours are that bad then maybe try to do an exchange.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I'm going to check another one at best buy tomorrow. Only problem is I purchased through Samsung so I guess they would have to swap it.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I'm going to check another one at best buy tomorrow. Only problem is I purchased through Samsung so I guess they would have to swap it.
If they have a Samsung Experience store in your Best Buy then they should be able to exchange it there. That's if they have it in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo