I have the edge lighting turned on, but I can't say that I have seen it once. This combined with losing my blinking blue LED for text messages is driving me a little wild. Also, I feel like when I am in my car and connected to Bluetooth, the text notifications play through Bluetooth instead of the phone. So when I am listening to XM instead of my phone for music (which is 95% of the time) I am not hearing my text ringtone
    03-08-2019 03:25 AM
    My edge lighting is working with texts.
    03-08-2019 04:21 AM
    I have the edge lighting turned on, but I can't say that I have seen it once. This combined with losing my blinking blue LED for text messages is driving me a little wild. Also, I feel like when I am in my car and connected to Bluetooth, the text notifications play through Bluetooth instead of the phone. So when I am listening to XM instead of my phone for music (which is 95% of the time) I am not hearing my text ringtone
    Are you using a third party texting app. If you are, you need to go to edge lighting settings and select that texting app. I use textra, that's what I have to do, and I have to do it everytime textra updates.
    03-08-2019 06:59 AM
    Are you using a third party texting app. If you are, you need to go to edge lighting settings and select that texting app. I use textra, that's what I have to do, and I have to do it everytime textra updates.
    Ahhhhh, I AM using Google's text app
    03-08-2019 07:05 AM
    Ahhhhh, I AM using Google's text app
    I think your app has to support edge lighting also, not sure about that though.
    03-08-2019 07:39 AM