When you order the Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB edition on amazon.com you get a free Samsung Gear Sport..

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
You can get the 512 with the watch also. You can only get prism white though. If your not wanting the trade in, this is decent offer.

That sounds like a better deal out of pocket than the 1TB model and I can't imagine needing that much storage. Either way it makes the price easier to swallow.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That sounds like a better deal out of pocket than the 1TB model and I can't imagine needing that much storage. Either way it makes the price easier to swallow.
Yeah, I think 512 is Overkill also. I wanted to try the ceramic this time around, so I figured I would go that route. I personally like the fact it's suppose to be heavier, for me I like them heavier. IMO, all the ceramic models should have had the 12 gigs ram memory, although 8 has been plenty for the note 9.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I think 512 is Overkill also. I wanted to try the ceramic this time around, so I figured I would go that route. I personally like the fact it's suppose to be heavier, for me I like them heavier. IMO, all the ceramic models should have had the 12 gigs ram memory, although 8 has been plenty for the note 9.

I've been saying they should make ceramic instead of glass for the longest time.

I don't think we will see a real need for 12GB for a few years unless 5G brings about some changes sooner in the way we run apps.