I’m so pissed. I took off the plastic coating on my S10+ and discover a scratch next to the power button. Yesterday morning I opened up my Galaxy buds and it had a black mark on the case. It won’t come off. So disappointed in the QC. C’mon Samsung
    03-09-2019 12:34 PM
    Pictures please?
    03-09-2019 12:38 PM
    Already wrapped up and ready to ship back. But I’ll open up and take some pics.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-09-2019 12:41 PM
    I’m so pissed. I took off the plastic coating on my S10+ and discover a scratch next to the power button. Yesterday morning I opened up my Galaxy buds and it had a black mark on the case. It won’t come off. So disappointed in the QC. C’mon Samsung
    I picked mine up from Best buy yesterday, and I opened it up when I got home and there was a tiny scratch on the screen protector. I wasn't going to keep the screen protector on anyways so I ended up taking it off and it really didn't matter. But yeah the quality control is questionable.
    03-09-2019 12:46 PM

I know the S10+ has a minimal scratch but we pay a lot of money for these devices. It should not come with marks.

03-09-2019 12:47 PM
    I picked mine up from Best buy yesterday, and I opened it up when I got home and there was a tiny scratch on the screen protector. I wasn't going to keep the screen protector on anyways so I ended up taking it off and it really didn't matter. But yeah the quality control is questionable.
    I thought it was just residue from the protective sticker but it wasn’t. I thought it would be better going through Samsung this time.
    03-09-2019 01:33 PM
    That sucks. If mine ever shows up I'll give it a close inspection. My OCD can't handle scratches.
    larsonage likes this.
    03-09-2019 01:53 PM