Live wallpapers?

Rygitsdown

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone else use live wall papers? Just wondering, I see most peoples home pages and lock screens are stills, I feel like I'm the only goober that has both live lock and home screens. Lol

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else use live wall papers? Just wondering, I see most peoples home pages and lock screens are stills, I feel like I'm the only goober that has both live lock and home screens. Lol

I'm actually using a live wall for the first time. Its pretty cool that it's not always active and you can activate it by simply pressing on the screen. My concern would only be whether or not it drains battery but since it's not always active I suppose it simply a cool thing to have and show off.

Rygitsdown

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
I'm actually using a live wall for the first time. Its pretty cool that it's not always active and you can activate it by simply pressing on the screen. My concern would only be whether or not it drains battery but since it's not always active I suppose it simply a cool thing to have and show off.

I figure it does, which is why most people dont use them. But I think it's cool. Whenever I wake my phone and people see activity, they always ask immediately, WHAT KIND OF PHONE IS THAT!? that wow factor is pretty cool.

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
use the pixal 3 LWP's..there is a port for them, its easy to find just search for pixal3 lwp port ..also make sure you have google wallpapers app installed first, you will find your LWP in it after installed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech