Who's rock the phone naked?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I got the S10 and bought the case from Amazon but this phone is so beautiful and I don't want to put in the case. I got clear matte skin from slickwrap installed on the back to prevent some scratches.

Anyone go without case?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I got the S10 and bought the case from Amazon but this phone is so beautiful and I don't want to put in the case. I got clear matte skin from slickwrap installed on the back to prevent some scratches.

Anyone go without case?
I usually get a case. I have the insurance on it, so could go with no case. I would have to have something on it though, to slippery without anything. I'll have to check out what you have on.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Again only at home.

I started a thread how depressing it is, to not feel how amazing these flagships are and how companies work so hard to only never see the light and be hidden in a case.

This is why a few years ago I decided to take the case off at home.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I always want to rock my phones naked but they simply just cost too much -- I would rather have that chance at protection if I do drop them (I usually don't).

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I picked up a blue fabric case from Verizon. It's an awesome case. Sometimes I use it without a case though cuz it looks great without one.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Anyone go without case?
Can you by chance put a picture of your phone back in the slickwrap. Thanks

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I had one installed on my OP6. The S10 just shipped. I should get it on Wednesday but on my OP6 it look good. I updated when I got the skin on Wednesday.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My Otterbox Defender Pro is hard to install and remove, so it'll probably just stay in there. Haven't broken a phone since 2004 when I ran a flip phone through the washing machine by accident, so cases for me have been good.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I rarely use cases on any of my phones.

For those asking about Slickwraps. They make good clear skins that come in either matte or glossy. I'd think the glossy would help reflect color differences a little better than the matte, but the matte is less slick than the glossy. They're basically like screen protectors, but for your entire phone.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to go caseless, but I would definitely crack the front or back glass pretty quickly. So instead, I try to find a reasonably thin case that still offers some level of drop protection.

EricMartinSoCal

Mar 1, 2019
Visit site
I always go without a case until it gets worn, if I even keep them that long. I have a few leather backs from slick wraps on hand if it starts to get beat up and it will look new again.

KnicksALLday

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
never understood why someone would rock a phone naked but to each their own... i agree the phone is perfect naked since its light and you get to enjoy the look of the phone... but at the same time if you drop it then forget it that thing is damaged... yes i love the look of the phone naked but i wont take my chances and would rather have protection with a slim tpu case and screen protector... this way if i drop it im good and can still get full value when i trade in my phone and also dont have to worry about a cracked screen... also the grip of the phone is a lot better with a case

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I really can't wait for my case to arrive, this phone feels so slippery in my hands, as pretty as it looks it will look 10x uglier with it cracked.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
This is why i only go naked at home. More careful and less chances of dropping it. More focus.

I've only dropped 3-4 most recent was back with OnePlus 6. I had the TPU case from OnePlus but it wasn't exactly the best as sometimes the phone comes off in one corner.

You can guess what happened and where the damage occurred. That's the other side of my addiction. I can't live with a damage phone. I sell quickly as possible.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski