Galaxy Buds Promo - Did I Order Too Early???

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Buds shipment info.

Got the official notice from Samsung both a email and the shop samsung app that it shipped. Good deal.

Brent Fredryk

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
ECertificates Approval Yet?

I registered for the Galaxy Buds when I received my phone and was approved on launch day. However, my wife already has some bluetooth ear buds and would rather have the $130 ecertificate. Have they run out of claims yet for ear buds and have starting giving out the ecertificates? Anyone come across this yet?

rescuejg

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Re: ECertificates Approval Yet?

I have heard mention of e certificates....I don't quite understand why they would ever get to that. Markedly cheaper for Samsung to give out the buds. And they essentially have an endless supply.

quietkvj

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

Just got my shipping notice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190316-082842_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190316-082842_Gmail.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 17

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Man I have a long wait !!!

My estimate shipping is week if April 15th, so almost another full month

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Maybe ours will ship sooner?
Hopefully, I'm guessing best case probably around a week sooner. Not expecting earlier than that.

I'm tempted to pick up sealed ones locally around $100 and when I am get mine sell them around same price. But the market will be flooded with these and may even sell at $80 or $70 by the time I can put mine on sale. So holding off the temptation to buy one locally.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: ECertificates Approval Yet?

I registered for the Galaxy Buds when I received my phone and was approved on launch day. However, my wife already has some bluetooth ear buds and would rather have the $130 ecertificate. Have they run out of claims yet for ear buds and have starting giving out the ecertificates? Anyone come across this yet?
At least as of today everyone who bought outside of samsung.com and registering thru shop Samsung app are still getting buds. I'm not sure if they will run out though since it's been a week that pre orders started getting delivered and I assume most of them have already claimed. There are still some precent of people waiting for pre orders to be delivered but I'm guessing that number should be smaller compared to those who already received and claimed.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I chatted with somebody who said the e-mail from Samsung for the exception takes five business days and that I have to wait for it before I can do anything. Crazy but I don't really have any choice but to wait.

So much hassle! I wish you the best of luck.

nick_j

Mar 16, 2019
Visit site
I'm having the opposite problem. I placed my order on 3/7 at 11:55 PST, but the Verizon customer service agent was based in Texas, so it looks like my order was placed on the 8th. My redemption for the Buds was rejected by Samsung, so now I have to call Verizon and ask them to generate a receipt that reflects PST.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just received this from Samsung... I guess they figured everything out (for my case) and approved things.

Hello,

Thank you for being patient. We are happy to confirm that you have been fully approved for your Samsung Galaxy Buds and no further action is required at this time.

You'll receive further updates regarding your fulfillment status via email. You may also check for updates by entering your email address here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/CheckStatus/

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything else that we may assist you with.

Thank you,
Samsung Tier III Promotion Support

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Just received this from Samsung... I guess they figured everything out (for my case) and approved things.

Hello,

Thank you for being patient. We are happy to confirm that you have been fully approved for your Samsung Galaxy Buds and no further action is required at this time.

You'll receive further updates regarding your fulfillment status via email. You may also check for updates by entering your email address here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/CheckStatus/

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything else that we may assist you with.

Thank you,
That's great! Same exact email that I got.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

Hello,

Thank you,

Congratulations!! So glad they finally approved your buds. You really had to work hard to get them!