In Message+ on my S10+, My new message notification is Sound and pop-up. However, when I receive a new message, I don't get a pop-up on my screen, although I get a notification in the status bar. If I disable the option for status bar notifications, I don't receive a notification there or on my home screen. On my S8+, I received a pop-up window on the screen and could type a reply in the pop-up. I'd like to receive a pop-up window, but can I enable such a feature? If not, what is the purpose of the option on my S10+? Thanks.
    03-13-2019 03:31 PM
    In Message+ on my S10+, My new message notification is Sound and pop-up. However, when I receive a new message, I don't get a pop-up on my screen, although I get a notification in the status bar. If I disable the option for status bar notifications, I don't receive a notification there or on my home screen. On my S8+, I received a pop-up window on the screen and could type a reply in the pop-up. I'd like to receive a pop-up window, but can I enable such a feature? If not, what is the purpose of the option on my S10+? Thanks.
    I think I know what u r saying. I had a similiar issue. On my phone...I would get the little pop up bubble...but when I tapped it to reply...it wouldn't...but my wife's would let her tap and reply without going back into the app. What I found out was on the edge screen...I had a certain lighting that wouldn't let me click it to open it. So try going to display, then edge screen, the edge lighting, edge lighting style, then effect....it has to be basic and interaction turned on. Let me know if that fixes it. Hope it helped!
    03-13-2019 05:52 PM
    Thanks. Edge lighting has been off since I got the phone. The pop-up that I'm talking about is a small square window. The message appears on the top in the large pane, and there's a reply box below the message. At the bottom of the window, I can click Send.
    03-13-2019 06:14 PM