How go I enable swipe up from bottom of phone to access Samsung Pay?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find a setting that enables this. IIRC it was automatically enabled on my previous S7 Edge.

How do I enable this on this phone?

TIA

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Go into Samsung Pay settings and click on Use Favorite Cards. You can choose lock screen, home screen, screen off.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
You have to go into the Samsung pay app settings, select Use Favorite Cards then turn on Home Screen, Lock Screen, or Screen Off depending on where you want the Samsung pay swipe up feature to work from.

I have gestures on and I can swipe up to use Samsung pay for all three of the options.
Didn’t work for me. When I turned on gestures the swipe to pay went away.

cmybliss

May 27, 2012
Visit site
You have to go into the Samsung pay app settings, select Use Favorite Cards then turn on Home Screen, Lock Screen, or Screen Off depending on where you want the Samsung pay swipe up feature to work from.

I have gestures on and I can swipe up to use Samsung pay for all three of the options.

I did those things. Weirdness. Nor a huge deal for me though. I’m a creature of habit and am so used to the on screen nav bar that I couldn’t get on with the gestures. Old people problems.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Have to make sure you select one of your cards as a favorite. If no cards are selected as a favorite, nothing will show on the home screen.