Galaxy Earbuds have shipped!

Mipz

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if you can have these buds connected to both your S10+ and your Gear S3 at the same time? I can do that with my Marshall Minor 2 headphones and that is awesome when you want to shift between the 2 listening to music.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I seem to be in a unique situation... I ordered my phone with free buds on 2/23 from Samsung.com. (not a e-Certificate or anything like that) The buds said (and still say) "will ship with device". Well I already got the phone I think around 3/18. It still says "will ship with device" on the web site. The Samsung Shop app says back-ordered for the buds. I've never seen a will ship by date anywhere for them. It seems like everyone else at least has a timeline given to them. Anyone in a similar situation that had any progress beyond this point to give an indication of ship timeline?

I'm in a similar situation. Received the phone last week but buds didn't ship with device. Said would ship with device but changed 2 days ago with it saying we are processing your order and will provide an updated ship date once confirmed. My order was confirmed initially! Samsung shipping sucks!

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I checked Fedex My Delivery manager and Samsung printed a shipping label for me Wednesday. The label initially said, delivery for Thursday.

However, that didn't happen and there hasn't been any update to the status of the package either.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys finding call quality? While I don't take a lot of calls on my phone, it seems people are having mixed results.

As for audio quality, I know they won't beat my Bose QC35 headphones, but as I'm looking for something much smaller for use in warmer weather, I'll take a hit in sound quality over convenience & my ears not melting in the heat

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got my mine today. I'm listening to them now and it sounds like I'm listening them through tin cans. No bass at all. How do I get any bass and lower the treble? So far I'm not impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox