Missing the rear FPS swipe down gesture for expanding down the notification area found on other devices. Have the gesture activated on the home screen, but find myself missing that quick swipe of the FPS to access notifications, quick toggles, brightness slider, etc. while using other apps, especially with how tall the S10+ is.

Anyone have an alternative for gesture/shortcut to access notification area while using other apps?

TIA!
    03-17-2019 10:55 AM
    Disregard, I am stupid LOL
    Been a while since I rocked a Samsung device, forgot about one handed mode option.
    Still curious if anyone out there has another alternative...
    03-17-2019 11:11 AM
    Missing the rear FPS swipe down gesture for expanding down the notification area found on other devices. Have the gesture activated on the home screen, but find myself missing that quick swipe of the FPS to access notifications, quick toggles, brightness slider, etc. while using other apps, especially with how tall the S10+ is.

Anyone have an alternative for gesture/shortcut to access notification area while using other apps?

TIA!
    Long press home screen in the settings toggle it so when u swipe down on the screen you gain access to it.
    03-17-2019 11:20 AM
    Long press home screen in the settings toggle it so when u swipe down on the screen you gain access to it.
    His ask was pulling down notification when in other apps. That setting only works when you are in the launcher but not inside an app.a
    YankInDaSouth likes this.
    03-17-2019 11:23 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion! I have that enabled... What I'm looking for is a quick gesture for when I have apps open and not on the home screen
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-17-2019 11:24 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion! I have that enabled... What I'm looking for is a quick gesture for when I have apps open and not on the home screen
    Then I can suggest assistant menu to enable in accessibility it leaves a little float menu to access notification panel ,pinch to zoom and many others
    03-17-2019 11:28 AM
    One Hand Operation+ is a good app that you could try.

This is how I have mine set up.
    YankInDaSouth and jlangner like this.
    03-17-2019 01:00 PM

This is how I have mine set up. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1fe68f6dd2.jpg
    Awesome, thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!
    Anastayja1 likes this.
    03-17-2019 01:06 PM
    Wow, seriously, THANK YOU for the suggestion! Wish I could give you 10 thanks/thumbs up on your post. This app is a game changer!!
    03-17-2019 02:42 PM
    Wow, seriously, THANK YOU for the suggestion! Wish I could give you 10 thanks/thumbs up on your post. This app is a game changer!!
    Happy it works for you!
    03-17-2019 02:47 PM