I am on S10+ (I got a S10 but exchange to S10+ due I need bigger battery) but I am very interested to get S10E for back up or use when I need. I think the S10E is killer device and for everything you got I think I can't pass on this phone. I plan to get the E in next few months maybe it going to be cheaper.

Anyone else?
    03-17-2019 01:13 PM
    I currently have both S10e and S10. Had S10+ originally but sold it since it was too big for me. Jumped to S10e but felt too small so settled with middle S10. S10e is great phone if you are fine with the size and I know many people do prefer the smaller size. Not much difference in overall experience, though I do see occasional hiccups on S10e on certain animations, opening apps and few other places. Not very noticeable but if you have S10+ or S10 side by side it is slightly noticeable at least for me.

I'm planning to either return or sell the S10E because all I need is one Samsung experience phone. I have an iPhone Xr for backup, even if I need another android phone I would go for Pixel 3 or upcoming G8 or something else. Personally, don't see a point keeping two Samsung phones, instead have variety
    03-17-2019 01:25 PM
    I currently have both S10e and S10. Had S10+ originally but sold it since it was too big for me. Jumped to S10e but felt too small so settled with middle S10. S10e is great phone if you are fine with the size and I know many people do prefer the smaller size. Not much difference in overall experience, though I do see occasional hiccups on S10e on certain animations, opening apps and few other places. Not very noticeable but if you have S10+ or S10 side by side it is slightly noticeable at least for me.

I'm planning to either return or sell the S10E because all I need is one Samsung experience phone. I have an iPhone Xr for backup, even if I need another android phone I would go for Pixel 3 or upcoming G8 or something else. Personally, don't see a point keeping two Samsung phones, instead have variety
    I thought the internals were the same between all the S10 models. See s like you shouldn't see a performance difference unless they're set up differently.
    03-17-2019 02:34 PM
    I thought the internals were the same between all the S10 models. See s like you shouldn't see a performance difference unless they're set up differently.
    Same set up, mirror image. Probably something do with optimization and that will make a difference irrespective of the internals. Again very hard to tell, unless you have both side by side.
    03-17-2019 02:37 PM
    If I didn't get the credits I gotten sure I would have considered the S10e.

If you don't care or okay with FHD, smaller Battery and old school FPS, than why not as MKBHD points out.

Bells and whistles over functionality for me. LOL

I'm talking about the S10e's FPS.
    03-17-2019 02:46 PM
    I am on S10+ (I got a S10 but exchange to S10+ due I need bigger battery) but I am very interested to get S10E for back up or use when I need. I think the S10E is killer device and for everything you got I think I can't pass on this phone. I plan to get the E in next few months maybe it going to be cheaper.

Anyone else?
    It's all aml matter of personal preference and circumstances that best meets your needs. Being a former GS9+ owner, I enjoyed the increased screen real estate and realized that I couldn't go back despite the GS10 being comparable in screen size to the GS9+.

Based on specs, I felt like I was compromising too much in terms of features and performance. Lately, it seems like carriers and prominent tech vloggers are pushing the 10e the same way as the Xr.

According to one vlogger, almost 60% of pre-orders and store sales were for the GS10+. In AC forums, GS10 threads outnumber GS10e threads almost 10 to 1. Samsung might have better off not producing the 10e.
    03-17-2019 03:05 PM
    It's all aml matter of personal preference and circumstances that best meets your needs. Being a former GS9+ owner, I enjoyed the increased screen real estate and realized that I couldn't go back despite the GS10 being comparable in screen size to the GS9+.

Based on specs, I felt like I was compromising too much in terms of features and performance. Lately, it seems like carriers and prominent tech vloggers are pushing the 10e the same way as the Xr.

According to one vlogger, almost 60% of pre-orders and store sales were for the GS10+. In AC forums, GS10 threads outnumber GS10e threads almost 10 to 1. Samsung might have better off not producing the 10e.
    Samsung just about had to offer the S10e as an answer to the Xr. It will be interesting to see if there's an S11e though.
    03-17-2019 03:40 PM

Anyone else?
    Got an S10e instead of my pre-ordered S10 - First impressions
    libra89 likes this.
    03-17-2019 08:31 PM
    The performance difference will be the battery life.
    03-18-2019 03:57 AM