What keyboard are you using?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
At various times I've tried them all but I've yet to find any that can hold a candle to SwiftKey. The customizations are great and the predictions are so good, they're surreal at times.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
At various times I've tried them all but I've yet to find any that can hold a candle to SwiftKey. The customizations are great and the predictions are so good, they're surreal at times.
I totally agree! The predictions are almost scarry good!
+1 SwiftKey
SwiftKey All the time!

I got addicted to using SwiftKey back when I had HTC devices, and SwiftKey was the default keyboard for HTC devices!

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
back and forth between Samsung and Gboard

If Samsung would add the same gesture control as Gboard and auto space in the search bar on browsers I wouldn't change.

Keep trying Swiftkey as I bought it and people like it but it just feels old and clunky.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Gboard is my main stay but I switched to the Samsung one because it looks better in dark mode. The off black look of Gboard was bothering me lol.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Gboard is my main stay but I switched to the Samsung one because it looks better in dark mode. The off black look of Gboard was bothering me lol.
There is the dark/black theme in Gboard but yes the keys are not completely black. I actually do prefer the keys standing apart with gray over the black background around it.

447bb098a8e5d1aea1bb0f1c51e8043e.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If Samsung would add the same gesture control as Gboard and auto space in the search bar on browsers I wouldn't change.

Keep trying Swiftkey as I bought it and people like it but it just feels old and clunky.

I agree, also it had a update by language section so feels like predictive texting is better.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site