Ok so after more than a week of delays i finally got it! The prism green. It also came with a nice transparent case too. Surprisingly the case is pretty solid especially on the corners that i am confident that it would stleast protect the phone from a drop. Also surprisingly battery is waaaay too better than what i thought i would have from reading threads here.

Phone has been used for almost 2 days. It came with 45% charge so i charged it till 100 then took a screenshot at 11%. SOT is around 7hours with more than 1day of battery usage. I've been mostly playing mobile legends, a few minutes of youtube and lots of facebook. Also been tranferring photos and setting up my phone.

PS. photo have taken using an old phone so it does not do justice with what it actually looks like.

Kilroy672 and Frozen Corpse like this.
    03-19-2019 01:08 PM
    Ok so after more than a week of delays i finally got it! The prism green. It also came with a nice transparent case too. Surprisingly the case is pretty solid especially on the corners that i am confident that it would stleast protect the phone from a drop. Also surprisingly battery is waaaay too better than what i thought i would have from reading threads here.

Phone has been used for almost 2 days. It came with 45% charge so i charged it till 100 then took a screenshot at 11%. SOT is around 7hours with more than 1day of battery usage. I've been mostly playing mobile legends, a few minutes of youtube and lots of facebook. Also been tranferring photos and setting up my phone.

PS. photo have taken using an old phone so it does not do justice with what it actually looks like.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...70e5120193.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...698a82007a.jpg
    Green is the one I wanted but Samsung plays too many color by region games.
    03-19-2019 01:28 PM
    I don't understand how people are getting these SOT figures - my phone achieves around 3-4 hours max and is almost empty by 7pm after taking off charge at 6am. I've tried a factory reset, reducing screen brightness etc. My heaviest use is a couple of hours of Netflix (downloaded to view offline) and about 30-40 minutes of game play.

Did you do anything specific to achieve that or did you get that sort of battery life straight out of the box?
    03-19-2019 03:17 PM
    I don't understand how people are getting these SOT figures - my phone achieves around 3-4 hours max and is almost empty by 7pm after taking off charge at 6am. I've tried a factory reset, reducing screen brightness etc. My heaviest use is a couple of hours of Netflix (downloaded to view offline) and about 30-40 minutes of game play.

Did you do anything specific to achieve that or did you get that sort of battery life straight out of the box?
    It is like that straight out of the box. Thats the thing you should set it up as new phone and manual set it up rather than using smart switch. Also do you have exynos too? If yes can you download cpu spy and check if your device is properly going into deep sleep?
    03-19-2019 05:21 PM