anyone rocking their phone without a case?

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So with the beautiful new colors that we have, is anyone rocking the phone naked?? I want to but always nervous

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I was carrying it around naked but ended up letting a friend look at it and they placed it on the table a little harder then I wanted.. so now I use a case because other people don't give a crap about other people's stuff.. thank God no damage was done..

the case is to protect it from others lol, not myself..

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I was carrying it around naked but ended up letting a friend look at it and they placed it on the table a little harder then I wanted.. so now I use a case because other people don't give a crap about other people's stuff.. thank God no damage was done..

the case is to protect it from others lol, not myself..
And that's why I don't hand my stuff to people. Lol. When someone asks to see it I'm like sure. There's a website. Best buy. YouTube. Pick a source.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
And that's why I don't hand my stuff to people. Lol. When someone asks to see it I'm like sure. There's a website. Best buy. YouTube. Pick a source.

I have to remember this the next time someone wants to see my phone.

I use the screen protector provided by Samsung along with a clear Skinomi skin on the back. That's it. When I go out I just put it in a sleeve. Really like my phone without a case.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am rocking it naked right now - S10+ Prism White. The color on the back is so freaking beautiful, I can't come to grips of hiding it. Anyone have good suggestions on a clear case but that doesnt look cheap? Cant hide the back but I know I need a case. :/

BDBruin

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
I am rocking it naked right now - S10+ Prism White. The color on the back is so freaking beautiful, I can't come to grips of hiding it. Anyone have good suggestions on a clear case but that doesnt look cheap? Cant hide the back but I know I need a case. :/
I agree...these phones are too gorgeous to be covered up. I have the prism black with slickwraps naked skin and a pet film screen protector.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a broken device or even a real scratch since my OG iPhone and once that got scratched it was an instant lesson. So no caseless devices again. lol

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
No cases, wraps, or screen covers here. Just the phone in all its glory. I'm pretty careful with my phones, plus I'm one of the few left on earth that still rocks an old-school belt clip/pouch to carry it, so no worry about scratches from junk in my pockets.

To be fair, I do keep a Spigen Ultra Hybrid that I'll throw on it if I know I'm going to be outdoors or in a rough environment for an extended period, but overall it's rare that I use it. Maybe used one a dozen times in the two years of my S8. I fully get why some folks use them all the time, I just prefer not to.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

I've had good experiences with the clear cases from Spigen and Caseology.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Don't have mine yet but I have all the accessories already. Lol. First to arrive was my clear back case. The corners are blue and my phone will be white. They had black and grey but I thought the blue would go better with what is seen as the color shift in the white. I've been thinking about a screen protector but I'm not completely sold on that Whitestone deal. Gluing something to the screen seems extreme.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note

Removed some posts. Don't get personal people -- if you have some chip on your shoulder may I suggest going to find a toxic Reddit to take it out?

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Hah! I had the case in hand before my Husband's s10 arrived.

He's more responsible than me, but it only takes one moment of being distracted & disaster can happen.:'(

After 11 months, our s9 & s9+, which were in i-Blason cases, looked perfect. I just need the peace of mind!

Last edited: