At times, when typing the keyboard slides down to the bottom - I thought I was hitting something to do this but don't see a button on the Samsung keyboard that would make it slide down when typing. Maybe it's me or maybe a glitch. It will come back up when I tap the bottom of the phone as it shows a lil bit of the keyboard. It's super weird.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's been happening a lot now too. Other than that, phone is AMAZING. I love it!
    03-20-2019 04:44 PM
    It's a glitch, but it's not just on the S10, I had it on the Note 9 too and that was before the Pie update. Always using SwiftKey (both Beta and normal release had it), so I thought it was a SK bug, but if you're experiencing it with the stock keyboard, then it's an OS glitch.
    03-20-2019 05:07 PM
    Thanks man. I did a soft reset - see if that fixes the issue. If not, i'll wipe the keyboard cache and force stop the app to see if that helps. If not, I'll wipe the cache partition. I'm sure it'll be fixed at some point.
    03-20-2019 05:16 PM
    Hopefully... it's pretty annoying sometimes.
    03-20-2019 05:16 PM
    I agree it's a glitch, mine also hangs for a second or 2
    03-20-2019 06:11 PM
    Yep it's definitely a bug, I've had that issue since the S9+. Unfortunately Samsung fixes 1 bug on the keyboard and messes up 4 more. The keyboard has lagged on me like crazy on games, it hides down the screen randomly, deletes words while typing them, it's a mess lol. Other than that this phone is the best I've ever had hands down.
    At times, when typing the keyboard slides down to the bottom - I thought I was hitting something to do this but don't see a button on the Samsung keyboard that would make it slide down when typing. Maybe it's me or maybe a glitch. It will come back up when I tap the bottom of the phone as it shows a lil bit of the keyboard. It's super weird.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's been happening a lot now too. Other than that, phone is AMAZING. I love it!
    03-21-2019 05:39 AM
    Yep it's definitely a bug, I've had that issue since the S9+. Unfortunately Samsung fixes 1 bug on the keyboard and messes up 4 more. The keyboard has lagged on me like crazy on games, it hides down the screen randomly, deletes words while typing them, it's a mess lol. Other than that this phone is the best I've ever had hands down.
    Try switching to SwiftKey or G-Board. It sucks that because of Secure Folder cloud sync on G-Board is blocked, but it's a good alternative (although still prefer SwiftKey). You'll probably get the disappearing bug every now and then, but at least it won't hang or feel sluggish.
    03-21-2019 11:17 AM