Swype on s10 plus

hishaq96

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I really enjoyed using swype keyboard on s7 edge but howcome there isn't one on the s10 or is there any way of getting it?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Swype was bought by Dragon (the folks that make Dragon Naturally Speaking) and development was suspended in late 2017 or in 2018. If you can find an APK for it, it MAY work but be cautious as any unofficial versions have the potential to contain a keylogger to grab your login info. I THINK development was suspended before Oreo was released, it's possible it may not work well on Pie anyway...

rescuejg

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Interesting. I used Samsung switch to move from my s7 to s10 as such my swype app carried over. I never realized it wasn't in the app store anymore.

I used it for a while on my s10 until a few days ago when i read a thread on here that indicated folks were overwhelmingly using Google and Swift keyboards. I decided to try Google. I like it. No reason to go back to swype, in fact I'm gonna delete the app from my phone soon.

I might give Swift a try as well to compare to Google.

A number of years ago i compared all three on my s7 and felt swype was the best. I no longer feel that way. As mentioned after just a few days i think Google is superior to swype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol