I Absolutely ADORE This Phone!

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I can't even front. I'm a little emotional...but I love Samsung devices. I always have. I've been using Bixby Routines, which I really love. I have the 10+, Ceramic Black, 512gb model. It's fast, the FPS works well, and the display is beyond gorgeous...even OUTSIDE. I can't say much about the camera, which some don't seem to like - I don't care about a camera on a phone. As long as I can take a picture of something if I need to, I'm good.

But yeah. I don't have to use a micro sd card - I ditched the one I had, because I only stored wallpapers on it. I'm not really fond of sd cards anyway. Everything is on my phone now, and I can use Google Drive for important stuff I don't want to only keep on my phone.

I'm using chat bots, with Google Assistant...awesome. Just made a restaurant reservation with Google Assistant - quick and easy, as always. My phone is literally an extension of me. I would rather lose my wallet than my phone. I'm probably going to keep this one for two years. I don't think I'm going to want to part with it, after a year. It was hard for me to part with my S9+, because I was so used to how well it performed, every, single day.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I can't even front. I'm a little emotional...but I love Samsung devices. I always have. I've been using Bixby Routines, which I really love. I have the 10+, Ceramic Black, 512gb model. It's fast, the FPS works well, and the display is beyond gorgeous...even OUTSIDE. I can't say much about the camera, which some don't seem to like - I don't care about a camera on a phone. As long as I can take a picture of something if I need to, I'm good.

But yeah. I don't have to use a micro sd card - I ditched the one I had, because I only stored wallpapers on it. I'm not really fond of sd cards anyway. Everything is on my phone now, and I can use Google Drive for important stuff I don't want to only keep on my phone.

I'm using chat bots, with Google Assistant...awesome. Just made a restaurant reservation with Google Assistant - quick and easy, as always. My phone is literally an extension of me. I would rather lose my wallet than my phone. I'm probably going to keep this one for two years. I don't think I'm going to want to part with it, after a year. It was hard for me to part with my S9+, because I was so used to how well it performed, every, single day.

I'm glad your happy with it , it's a beautiful device.. Enjoy it !

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Love my GS10+. No design or performance issues. Definitely worth the upgrade from my GS9+. Hope Samsung brings back the ability to make calls from the Messages app.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Chat bots? Do you mean Google Duplex? Didn't know that was available for all phones

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I completely agree with all this. I absolutely love this phone. My only gripe is the screen not preventing touches while in my pocket. But I can live with a little inconvenience because the rest of the experience is great.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree.

I'm an addict and my last few purchases, honestly felt...

Empty.

I just did it for the sake of upgrading. Most noticeably with Apple and the XS Gold 64GB. Even the Huawei P20 Pro. I get it the reason for upgrading was Twilight color but overall it was same old.

Lately I've been giving SAMSUNG some PROPS. I love that they went on their own I really thought we would get the NOTCH, lose the 3.5mm Headphone Jack on the S9 but we didn't and certainly expected it on the S10.

I was pleased when the Punch Holes leaked because Samsung is TAKING THE LEAD this time.

I love it!!!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I was really hoping to love this phone but it keeps trying me. I can't find anything in the settings menu, but I'm slowly getting familiar with it and that's getting better little by little. Sliding side to side in the app drawer is a pain when it doesn't even go full circle. Give me scrolling all day. Been having issues with the FPS but I realized tonight that I don't have the latest update that so many say really helps with this so I go and check only to be halted in my tracks because it can only be downloaded over WiFi. WTH? It's a pretty phone, does what it should but it's really trying my love.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Hahahaha thats good.i upgraded from my Mate 20 Pro to S10P.and im loving it.as my M20P had NM Card issues and i have OCD...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I just told my buddy here at pool to grab the S10E. He doesn't want to spend 1k but I believe he would love the 10E. We shall see if he does.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It's hard for me to acknowledge this phone as a Samsung because it doesn't feel like a Samsung. The One UI is something that I have been waiting for Samsung to do for the longest time. It's not perfect, but it's a forward move.

Last edited:

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I also at first was doubting hard about ditching my S9+, but just the battery life on this phone and processor speed made me not regret it one bit. This phone is BY FAR the best Galaxy ever, coming from the S5-S9+ and Note 5-8. The little issues that it has like Fps and camera can be fixed through their Software Updates, so I'm not bothered at all, nor worried, Samsung will take care of it. This phone is worth every penny!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
If this device didn't have an sd card slot.....trust me when I tell you that I wouldn't even consider it at all!! Reason why pixels are not on my radar. No sd card slot.....no sale!

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
Got same model as you OP

Love this phone too.. Can't believe what I've been missing with my boring iPhone past few years.

My max cost me £1249 what a waste of money that was given how little it does

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I also at first was doubting hard about ditching my S9+, but just the battery life on this phone and processor speed made me not regret it one bit. This phone is BY FAR the best Galaxy ever, coming from the S5-S9+ and Note 5-8. The little issues that it has like Fps and camera can be fixed through their Software Updates, so I'm not bothered at all, nor worried, Samsung will take care of it. This phone is worth every penny!

Yep...battery life is great!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci