All, So searches didn't reveal any answers. I'm liking the buds so far. I've paired them with my s10+ no problem, performed the firmware update, and configured them. What I am trying to determine is whether or not the settings for the buds set in Samsung Wear are actually stored in the buds or not.

The option I want the most is on-ear volume control for when I am working out. I've configured the tap and hold action for volume up/down. Works great using Spotify from my phone. I've also paired the buds to my Garmin Fenix 5X+ watch that also has Spotify music with on-the-watch memory for the music. Everything seems to be working fine, except the tap and hold for volume up and down. That does not work.

Since its not working, I am going to assume that is not possible, but wanted to hear if anyone else has configured the buds on non-samsung devices. I honestly cannot believe that they didn't have a native volume up/down controls on them to begin with...
    03-24-2019 10:44 AM
    Tap and hold settings are in the phone, and Samsung-only (other phones just don't do tap and hold).

I don't have them but from what I've been reading, if you drag your finger up and down on the touchpad (?), the volume will go up and down. (Or does that just bring you to the earbud volume setting on the phone?)
    03-24-2019 01:20 PM