S10 Plus Exynos charging is a joke

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Charging speeds is really the only area Samsung really lags.

I also have the Oneplus 6T mclaren edition which has a 30w warp charge. Its really nice not to worry about battery being low because you can plug it in for a bit and get easily enough battery for the rest of the day.

EXACTLY... Like my M20P. I could just do a last minute charge in the morning before i take a shower. And leave with 90%...i know i know it isnt safe bla bla bla. Hahaha.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah i remember you from your avatar. The Mustang which i hope im not wrong xD. Ive been busy and just moved from my M20P to the S10P but all is still good. Just kinda disappointed at the charging...

Yeah I'm the one Mustang:)
Glad to hear ..
I dont know if they are the same between the SD855 and Exynos for charging speed. I have SD855 seems to charge faster then my previous Samsung devices.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I'm the one Mustang:)
Glad to hear ..
I dont know if they are the same between the SD855 and Exynos for charging speed. I have SD855 seems to charge faster then my previous Samsung devices.

Yes thats my point. Thats why i stated exynos version. All others are charging super fast and yeah Exynos still stuck with S7 Edge charging tech... But faster with screen off. But i mean my previous androids charge fast even with screen on. Maybe Samsung is taking precautions to prevent another Note 7 doomsday event xD.

Like i usually plug my M20P(30% battery) before i take a shower and before i leave home it'll be around 90%.and yes the screen is on...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes thats my point. Thats why i stated exynos version. All others are charging super fast and yeah Exynos still stuck with S7 Edge charging tech... But faster with screen off. But i mean my previous androids charge fast even with screen on. Maybe Samsung is taking precautions to prevent another Note 7 doomsday event xD.

Like i usually plug my M20P(30% battery) before i take a shower and before i leave home it'll be around 90%.and yes the screen is on...

I hear you, I dont know what's up with Samsung own chips or charging last 2 years. But Mate pro has probably the fastest charging out there no comparison to Samsung's chargers .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
And yeah some people here are saying stuff they dont even realize..

Lol.

Well in your first picture its charging at 1.24 amps and your mate pro at 5.0amps so that's a big difference .

My SD855 s10+ is at 2.0amps

So either the Exynos chargers little slower or try rebooting the device and plugging into another outlet see any difference.

But 1+6 and mate pro fastest on the market as I still have my 1+6 and it charges fast .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke