Answer and end calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I jumped from the Galaxy S8 plus to this Galaxy S10 plus. Question is on the S8+ and the S5 I was able to set it up to where I didn't have to slide to answer the call or to end the call, I could simply just hit answer or end no sliding necessary. I can't find it on this one. I thought it would be under answer / end calls but it's not showing. Anyone happen to know where I can find this because I've hit the search and it just keeps coming to the same tab and that's not it.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Under Accessibility - Interaction & Dexterity, enable the Assistant Menu then you'll see the option for tap instead of swipe to answer calls. You should then be able to turn off the Assistant Menu and that option should stick.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I think this might be an Android Pie issue, it worked on Oreo before I updated my Note 9, but now I can't find the option to touch to answer, even in accessibility options.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I jumped from the Galaxy S8 plus to this Galaxy S10 plus. Question is on the S8+ and the S5 I was able to set it up to where I didn't have to slide to answer the call or to end the call, I could simply just hit answer or end no sliding necessary. I can't find it on this one. I thought it would be under answer / end calls but it's not showing. Anyone happen to know where I can find this because I've hit the search and it just keeps coming to the same tab and that's not it.

Hi , please follow this link
https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...027-tap-instead-swiping-answer-end-calls.html

Status
Not open for further replies.