help! cant read text in mms pictures s10

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i came from a s6 and you could read text just fine if i sent somebody a picture. I take pics for work all the time thats brochure or invoice type info. I noticed on day one with my S10 that every message i send, the text is 1/10th quality of the s6 and you cant read a single word of it. Carrier is ATT, im assuming this is a resolution issue and file being too large so it gets compressed to ****.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. i use pics and mms on a daily basis to send information. I rather not turn down the resolution on the camera as a whole (if thats even possible) in case i want to take a nice picture of something

using the pre-installed samsung messenger. i rather not use facebook messenger or the like

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You came up with two of the 3 solutions - turn down the resolution of the camera so the pictures are 600KB or smaller, some other messenger app that allows larger attachments or, 3rd method, use email and attach the picture (the size limit there is 25MB).

(I'm guessing that the default S6 picture resolution was smaller, so the files were too, and they didn't get compressed, or as compressed.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon