Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

I have never used Find My Mobile. I have been fortunate, but it's probably time I make use of this app. I'm not willing to risk the s10+.

I was hoping someone would share which settings are important or which settings users actually enable.

Remote Control
    Google Location Service
    Remote Unlock
    Send Last Location

Thank You for your time, I truly appreciate any suggestions!
    03-29-2019 03:20 PM
    I would use them all, unfortunately since I'm on Verizon I can't use Find My Mobile.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-29-2019 03:39 PM
    I have never used Find My Mobile. I have been fortunate, but it's probably time I make use of this app. I'm not willing to risk the s10+.

I was hoping someone would share which settings are important or which settings users actually enable.

Remote Control
    Google Location Service
    Remote Unlock
    Send Last Location

Thank You for your time, I truly appreciate any suggestions!
    Hi, I highly recommend you log into your Samsung account so you can remotely access your phone and save pictures,get into your phone to unlock incase pin or fingerprint dont work and locate it. I helped a few others that couldn't get into their phones for those reasons...its on top of the picture below.
    Find my mobile Samsung.com
    Attached Thumbnails Find My Mobile-973.jpg  
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-29-2019 03:51 PM
    Thank You @Mike Dee & @mustang7757 for the feedback.

I set up my Husbands phone & will set mine up next.

I was so surprised to find out that you can have the phone ring even if it was muted! Years back, I spent 3 days not knowing the location of my Galaxy s5. I had muted the phone & placed it on top of an open file, then inadvertently closed the phone into the file. I would have found my s5 a lot sooner had I'd been using Find My Mobile.

I have no idea why I have waited so long to explore this great service, but I appreciate the quick responses from you both!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-29-2019 05:15 PM

I was so surprised to find out that you can have the phone ring even if it was muted! Years back, I spent 3 days not knowing the location of my Galaxy s5. I had muted the phone & placed it on top of an open file, then inadvertently closed the phone into the file. I would have found my s5 a lot sooner had I'd been using Find My Mobile.

I have no idea why I have waited so long to explore this great service, but I appreciate the quick responses from you both!
    Your welcome, these forums are great place for information.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-29-2019 05:19 PM

They have something similar for iPhones too
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-29-2019 05:23 PM