I keep seeing a no internet message on my phone. It doesn't matter if I'm on mobile data or on WiFi. Not surprisingly, AT&T has no information to offer on why this is happening. They've only said just wait for an upcoming update.
    03-29-2019 10:38 PM
    I keep seeing a no internet message on my phone. It doesn't matter if I'm on mobile data or on WiFi. Not surprisingly, AT&T has no information to offer on why this is happening. They've only said just wait for an upcoming update.
    Can try going into safe mode see if it still happens..
    krafty11 likes this.
    03-30-2019 08:57 AM
    Am I like the only one experiencing this issue? I did an online chat with Samsung support and step 1 was reset the wifi settings which erases all saved wifi passwords. I'd really not like to have to do that.

This no internet connection message appears regardless of whether I'm on wifi.

Step 2 was clear the cache partition.

I could not successfully press the button combination to get into setup without Bixby launching.

It seemed then that Samsung support gave up and told me to just go to Best Buy where I would sign in with my Samsung account and get support.

Three frequency of which this message keeps appearing makes me think there's something wrong with the phone.
    04-02-2019 07:14 PM
    I for one, am having no issues with mine on ATT. If you're hesitant to follow the steps of the support folks, I'm not sure what else they can do?
    04-02-2019 08:49 PM
    To clear the cache partition, you do the power + Volume Up + Bixby with the phone turned off.

That said, I'm thinking it must be an app causing this
    04-02-2019 08:53 PM
    I have seen couple times when in message app. Just flashed for a second and had no issues with anything.
    04-03-2019 10:44 AM
    This is just happening so frequently, but it doesn't affect anything other than it being an annoyance.

At&t in store support: just wait for the update

At&t social media team: reset the wifi settings

Samsung support: let's clear the cache partition. Note that when I try the button combination to get into setup, Bixby starts. Maybe I need to take my phone out of the case to get better access to the buttons.

Went to Best Buy and went to the phone area, and was referred to Geek Squad. Geek Squad agent: let's factory reset the phone.

I guess I have to just live with this frequent 'no internet connection' message or just be temporarily inconvenienced when I have to figure out passwords for wifi and reconnect bluetooth devices again.

This wasn't an issue with the S8, and essentially the same apps running on the S8 are on three S10+.

What if my phone keeps hitting an inoperable tower? I mean, At&t support suggested that the Samsung experience at Best Buy would be able to take a look at the phone and maybe do diagnostics on it. I don't feel like I even talked to someone at Best Buy representing Samsung, it was a Best Buy employee working at the Geek Squad with knowledge of phones.
    04-07-2019 10:55 PM
    I have seen this message a few times flash on the screen but haven't had any actual issue with the connection.
    04-08-2019 07:12 AM