Galaxy S10+ - Google assistant calling someone not in my contacts

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Good evening!
I will forward this issue in hope that a solution will be found.
For several hours I have been confronted with the following situation described in the following chronological order:
1) In Google Assistant, I saved and set up the following command "Call my girlfriend" - following the action of the assistant to be "Calling D👼👶" - until today things went normal
2) Today I asked Google Assistant the same thing "Call my girlfriend," and the action of it was "Calling Conpet D, Whatsapp" followed by dialing "0723272822". - Here's the problem!
3) This contact called "Conpet D" does not exist in my contact list, the phone number assigned to it "0723272822" is not found in the phone.
I specify that I've searched for both the phone number and the contact's name in the sync agenda of my Google account, also in my phone's memory, e-mails, facebook, whatsapp. No result!! It doesn't exist!
4) In Contacts, when I'm trying to save this "Contact D", the agenda suggests that there are duplicate contacts, but the list is empty.
How do I delete this Conpet D? Or how do I reset all memory of my Google Assistant and start all over again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC