Galaxy S10+ wind noise

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I got this phone last Friday, very pleased with it. However, it seems to be picking up wind noise a lot. I usually go for a walk outside during lunch and call my parents. They have been saying there's a lot of wind noise from my side and that they can barely hear me. Anybody else have this issue? Is there some settings on the phone that I need to change? I had an S9+ prior to getting this phone, I never had this issue with it.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Make sure that neither of the microphones are blocked. There is one on the top of the phone and one on the bottom of the phone. One is used for ambient noise cancellation. If they are blocked it will prevent this from working properly.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got this phone last Friday, very pleased with it. However, it seems to be picking up wind noise a lot. I usually go for a walk outside during lunch and call my parents. They have been saying there's a lot of wind noise from my side and that they can barely hear me. Anybody else have this issue? Is there some settings on the phone that I need to change? I had an S9+ prior to getting this phone, I never had this issue with it.

Hi , When I seen this post I thought I was going diagnose a car problem 😂

I would double check your microphone like the other poster said.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance