Found something that is not a screen protector that protects your screen

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
So I got rid of my Whitestone Dome Screen Protector because it was messing up my fingerprint sensor. Got frustrated and sick of it. So, I took it off and got rid of it (be careful when you take it off. Make sure you heat it frist).

With it off my FPS was working flawlessly the best it has ever worked. I didn't want to put another screen protector on. I was tired of them and scared to spend my money on another one knowing if it will work or not. I went to a cell phone repair store and the guy introduced me to Cellhelmet liquid glass. It's like a screen protector but its liquid and there's no screen protector on your phone.

I read the reviews on multiple sites they said it's ligit and great. So, I tried it and it has been working great. It feels like there is nothing on my phone, the FPS works amazing and flawlessly it is amazing.

I got the $69.00 Liquid Glass Pro+ which also includes a $300 screen repair guarantee, should it fail to protect my glass (Make sure you download the app, and register it with you recept ((you will have to take a picture of it)) within 30 days).

Yes, it's expensive but worth it. I recommend it. There are different kinds and some are less expensive I think. Here is the direct page for their liquid screen protection.

https://www.cellhelmet.com/pages/liquid-glass

Here is their main page because they also have cases and chargers/cables on the site. They were also on ABC Shark Tank.

https://www.cellhelmet.com

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So I got rid of my Whitestone Dome Screen Protector because it was messing up my fingerprint sensor. Got frustrated and sick of it. So, I took it off and got rid of it (be careful when you take it off. Make sure you heat it frist).

With it off my FPS was working flawlessly the best it has ever worked. I didn't want to put another screen protector on. I was tired of them and scared to spend my money on another one knowing if it will work or not. I went to a cell phone repair store and the guy introduced me to Cellhelmet liquid glass. It's like a screen protector but its liquid and there's no screen protector on your phone.

I read the reviews on multiple sites they said it's ligit and great. So, I tried it and it has been working great. It feels like there is nothing on my phone, the FPS works amazing and flawlessly it is amazing.

I got the $69.00 Liquid Glass Pro+ which also includes a $300 screen repair guarantee, should it fail to protect my glass (Make sure you download the app, and register it with you recept ((you will have to take a picture of it)) within 30 days).

Yes, it's expensive but worth it. I recommend it. There are different kinds and some are less expensive I think. Here is the direct page for their liquid screen protection.

Here is their main page because they also have cases and chargers/cables on the site. They were also on ABC Shark Tank.

I dont trust liquid... Im still using my built in free protector.

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site

I would be interested to know what technology can protect a screen with a liquid. I may be a cynic but at $69 it could be just the same as screen insurance. Will the company still be there when and if you make a claim?
The guy in the white coat didn't convince me.

Last edited:

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I would be interested to know what technology can protect a screen with a liquid. I may be a cynic but at $69 it could be just the same as screen insurance. Will the company still be there when and if you make a claim?

Alright believe what you want to believe. I guess he fooled the guys on Shark Tank then. So far so good on my phone.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Liquid screen protectors have been out quite a while. I doubt they will help prevent screen cracks. They may resist scratches till the coating wears off. Some include a screen damage warranty.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

It's just camouflaged insurance.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Geez sorry to even bring it up. Guess you guys will only believe one company and if that one company says something you'll believe it. For example if they say that they are Ssmsung certified but you don't hear it from anyone else not even Samsung I guess you will believe. I have done research and looked reviews and from the reviews I read they were pretty much all positive. With this liquid screen protection.

Keep believing what a company tells you. Also to that person who said who know's that this company who sells the liquid screen protector will be around in a few years to file a claim. You don't know. Just like with any company.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Geez sorry to even bring it up. Guess you guys will only believe one company and if that one company says something you'll believe it. For example if they say that they are Ssmsung certified but you don't hear it from anyone else not even Samsung I guess you will believe. I have done research and looked reviews and from the reviews I read they were pretty much all positive. With this liquid screen protection.

Keep believing what a company tells you. Also to that person who said who know that this company who sells the liquid screen protector will be around in a few years to file a claim. You don't know. Just like with any company.

It's a thin layer of liquid and it's not like it suddenly appeared on the market or they are even the first ones to sell it.

Think about it.
They are selling snake oil with screen protection insurance included. If that works for you, go for it, but take your own advice about believing what a company tells you.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey dude go read reviews. Go look it up. Tell you what I'll do for you little later. I'll look up the reviews and show you. I just don't go by what a company tells me. I review it frist and see what other people have to say before I buy something.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey dude go read reviews. Go look it up. Tell you what I'll do for you little later. I'll look up the reviews and show you. I just don't go by what a company tells me. I review it frist and see what other people have to say before I buy something.

Been there done that and reviews don't tell the whole story. I've researched this product and products just like it time and time again. I have lots of friends that have tried it. It's nothing new, just new to you.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Been there done that and reviews don't tell the whole story. I've researched this product and products just like it time and time again. I have lots of friends that have tried it. It's nothing new, just new to you.

Not saying it's new. Saying this is my last resort before going with no screen protector. Sick of how I can't get the FPS to work with the Whitestone Dome Screen protectors or only getting it to work 30% of the time even though they say it does work with the FPS. I tried both the way the said on their website through the video, and the way it says on Amazon.

I also like how I'm guaranteed $300 if my screen breaks.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not saying it's new. Saying this is my last resort before going with no screen protector. Sick of how I can't get the FPS to work with the Whitestone Dome Screen protectors or only getting it to work 30% of the time even though they say it does work with the FPS. I tried both the way the said on their website through the video, and the way it says on Amazon.

I also like how I'm guaranteed $300 if my screen breaks.

By the way. This screen costs more than 300 to replace from what we have heard so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle