Night Mode

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Who's using Night Mode full time? Or even part time? I'm not. I'm just not a fan of it. It makes it harder for me to read what's on the screen.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I didn't like it at first either but now I've gotten used to it... I like it now, I even have my Facebook messenger and Textra both in dark mode.

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Did take a bit to get used too. Puts a little strain on my old eyes however I guess good for the battery.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
First thing I do on all phones or any app is turn on dark mode.

Can't tolerate the bright white screen. Dark mode everywhere please

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use dark mode all the time just to be a bit different on the S10. Note, that I found there's a bug in the Evernote app where the display of the notes is impossible to read when in dark mode.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Full time on dark mode. Saves battery life.

Exactly.

Also the way how Samsung really puts this throughout most of the phone is amazing. I only ever see white in a deep Google menu that I rarely access or Instagram (or MLB At Bat news stories) for the most part and I like that that it isn't half baked.

Using Samsung browser and having it make pages that are white become black is great and pictures and everything else looks fine.

Last edited:

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
I love the night mode at... well... night

I have it on from 7pm to 7am

it makes the phone feel more like its adapting to the day if that makes any sense. to me that's a very cool feature.

It also freaks me out sometimes not paying attention to what time it is and seeing my phone keyboard is now dark while using it which reminds me "oh its night time now"

seriously love my phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC