Galaxy Buds Bluetooth unacceptable!

paulwilko10

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Just got my buds and paired with my s10+ the Bluetooth connectivity is unacceptable.

If I put phone in my trouser pocket it continually struggles, cutting in and out.

Put it in my jacket pocket which is all of 20cms closer there is no issue.

Avg ideas how to solve this ridiculous issue?

Thanks

Paul

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So at first I thought the same thing, I even kept hearing the disconnect and reconnect sounds. I then focused on making sure I had them seated really well in my ears so that the contacts were touching the skin of my ear...rotating them back so that I had a real tight fit. Since really paying attention to how those contacts sit, my connection problems have gone away. If the buds don't think they're in your ears they'll disconnect constantly, especially if your moving around.

paulwilko10

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
It's nothing to do with how they are seated in my ear.

Sound keeps breaking up into I pull phone out of my pocket.
If I put phone in back pocket it completely loses connection.

I am flabbergasted how bad this is.

Any ideas please anyone?

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
It's nothing to do with how they are seated in my ear.

Sound keeps breaking up into I pull phone out of my pocket.
If I put phone in back pocket it completely loses connection.

I am flabbergasted how bad this is.

Any ideas please anyone?

I had pretty much same thing. I reset the buds and helped a lot, but same issue if I put my hand in pocket and touch back of phone they disconnect.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So far I haven't had any issues but a little bummed that they won't pair with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 that is only 2 years old.

Update: after doing some more searching I found that I needed to turn the bluetooth off on my phone and then my tablet was able to find it. I guess it can only be connected to one device at a time.

Last edited:

paulwilko10

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
These buds are really poor. Just a little search on Google shows how many people are suffering with this.

I am amazed how Samsung have let this happen to their flagship phone and paired with their Wireless Buds designed to work with the latest phone especially.

Who the heck tested these.

They work fine when not moving or sat at a desk, but in real life situations, they are total garbage!

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
These buds are really poor. Just a little search on Google shows how many people are suffering with this.

I am amazed how Samsung have let this happen to their flagship phone and paired with their Wireless Buds designed to work with the latest phone especially.

Who the heck tested these.

They work fine when not moving or sat at a desk, but in real life situations, they are total garbage!

Mine works well. Try returning it for a new 1.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
So you can put your phone in your pocket, wearing your buds, walk around outside your house and no clicks, pauses, lost connection?

None whatsoever with mine. I even use them in the gym while I'm running and lifting weights. My phone usually rides in my front right side jean pocket with no problems. Only problem I have with mine is that I keep losing the seal inside my ear. I may change the tips to some foam ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2