Just got my buds and paired with my s10+ the Bluetooth connectivity is unacceptable.

If I put phone in my trouser pocket it continually struggles, cutting in and out.

Put it in my jacket pocket which is all of 20cms closer there is no issue.

Avg ideas how to solve this ridiculous issue?

Thanks

Paul
    04-06-2019 06:06 AM
    You wearing those new Faraday Jeans?
    felloffthetruck and MsKate like this.
    04-06-2019 08:46 AM
    So at first I thought the same thing, I even kept hearing the disconnect and reconnect sounds. I then focused on making sure I had them seated really well in my ears so that the contacts were touching the skin of my ear...rotating them back so that I had a real tight fit. Since really paying attention to how those contacts sit, my connection problems have gone away. If the buds don't think they're in your ears they'll disconnect constantly, especially if your moving around.
    04-06-2019 08:54 AM
    It's nothing to do with how they are seated in my ear.

Sound keeps breaking up into I pull phone out of my pocket.
    If I put phone in back pocket it completely loses connection.

I am flabbergasted how bad this is.

Any ideas please anyone?
    04-06-2019 12:09 PM
    I would suggest testing with other bluetooth devices to decide whether it is the phone or the buds.
    04-06-2019 12:34 PM
    It's nothing to do with how they are seated in my ear.

Sound keeps breaking up into I pull phone out of my pocket.
    If I put phone in back pocket it completely loses connection.

I am flabbergasted how bad this is.

Any ideas please anyone?
    I had pretty much same thing. I reset the buds and helped a lot, but same issue if I put my hand in pocket and touch back of phone they disconnect.
    04-06-2019 12:34 PM
    So far I haven't had any issues but a little bummed that they won't pair with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 that is only 2 years old.

Update: after doing some more searching I found that I needed to turn the bluetooth off on my phone and then my tablet was able to find it. I guess it can only be connected to one device at a time.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    04-12-2019 01:24 PM
    These buds are really poor. Just a little search on Google shows how many people are suffering with this.

I am amazed how Samsung have let this happen to their flagship phone and paired with their Wireless Buds designed to work with the latest phone especially.

Who the heck tested these.

They work fine when not moving or sat at a desk, but in real life situations, they are total garbage!
    05-08-2019 06:42 AM
    These buds are really poor. Just a little search on Google shows how many people are suffering with this.

I am amazed how Samsung have let this happen to their flagship phone and paired with their Wireless Buds designed to work with the latest phone especially.

Who the heck tested these.

They work fine when not moving or sat at a desk, but in real life situations, they are total garbage!
    Mine works well. Try returning it for a new 1.
    05-08-2019 07:28 AM
    Mine works well. Try returning it for a new 1.
    So you can put your phone in your pocket, wearing your buds, walk around outside your house and no clicks, pauses, lost connection?
    05-08-2019 09:23 AM
    So you can put your phone in your pocket, wearing your buds, walk around outside your house and no clicks, pauses, lost connection?
    None whatsoever with mine. I even use them in the gym while I'm running and lifting weights. My phone usually rides in my front right side jean pocket with no problems. Only problem I have with mine is that I keep losing the seal inside my ear. I may change the tips to some foam ones.
    05-08-2019 09:53 AM
    Yes, indeed. They work perfectly.
    05-08-2019 10:56 AM
    Mine work perfectly with an iPhone and even connected to my LTE Apple Watch with Bluetooth.
    05-08-2019 03:23 PM
    Nope... As long as its in the working distance. Works like how its designed to i meant.
    05-08-2019 07:41 PM
    Nope... As long as its in the working distance. Works like how its designed to i meant.
    I'm confused, you can or you can't do what i asked lol

I would say putting my phone in my pocket and walking outside is normal practise and distance?

This i cant do without issues
    05-10-2019 10:56 AM
    I'm confused, you can or you can't do what i asked lol

I would say putting my phone in my pocket and walking outside is normal practise and distance?

This i cant do without issues
    I mean nope to clicks, pauses and losing connection. Works just how it was designed to.
    05-10-2019 12:12 PM