Hello to all,

I go though a lot of phones as I review them and will either keep them or sell to fund another one. My last two before my current was the Note 9 that I regret selling now to buy the mate 20 pro which both phones were at that thousand dollar price range. This time I decided to save some money as I really wanted to buy one of the new S10 models. I had actually had been treated so poorly at best buy and had to seek out a manager just to get some help as I had decided to save money this go round and order and also try the LG G6 but I specifically told the manager I wanted the silver model. He as well had an awful attitude and what do I receive? The black model. At first I was just going to let it ride and it was on sale for $300 but over a weeks time I continued to brew over how bad the customer service was so I ended up calling the store back and i spoke to a different but super nice manager who told me to immediately come back over and that he would personally take care of me. So he was going to price match the Silver LG G6 as it was more expensive at $350. The only downfall was that I was going to have to wait the entire weekend until the following Monday to receive the Silver G6 which I actually was going to do a detailed review on as it was a very nice device although I simply did not want the black model. I in passing while I was there mentioned to him that he had one Samsung Coral Blue S8 left and that it would be awesome if I could possibly get that instead which I expected a discount but to pay extra as it was on sale for $200 more at $500. Without hesitation he walked over to mobile pulled the last and only Coral Blue S8 out of the cabinet brand new sealed in box and proceeded to exchange it evenly thus I got the deal of the century as he gave me the S8 for the same price $300 I had paid for the G6! I was in shock and still am. The Coral Blue is absolutely killer.

My question is if I decide not to trade this awesome Coral Blue S8 in towards the S10, which model do you all think I should go for? The 6.1 S10 or the 6.4 S10 Plus? I've yet to handle either one so I was unsure and curious what you all thought of each size and recommended that I buy? I like the idea of the 6.1 but I am thinking the size won't be much different than my 5.8 S8. How does the S10 Plus handle size wise or compared to the Note 9 which I did really like the size of it as my second device for more media consumption. Any advice would greatly be appreciated and if you don't mind posting some pics that would be great. My favorite two colors are Red then second Blue and that Flamingo color looks to be a reddish coral color which is probably the color I know I'd run with. If anyone has that color do you mind posting some real life shots of it? It appears to be vibrant and that I like. I'm leaning towards the Plus as I have thoroughly enjoyed this S8 especially at $300 dollars. Thanks again for any advice.

Here are a couple pics of my Coral Blue S8 which is a killer color.
    Attached Thumbnails Question about the two S10 models please-img_20190406_130912.jpg   Question about the two S10 models please-img_20190406_130856.jpg   Question about the two S10 models please-img_20190406_130825.jpg  
    04-06-2019 02:41 PM
    Hello to all,

I go though a lot of phones as I review them and will either keep them or sell to fund another one. My last two before my current was the Note 9 that I regret selling now to buy the mate 20 pro which both phones were at that thousand dollar price range. This time I decided to save some money as I really wanted to buy one of the new S10 models. I had actually had been treated so poorly at best buy and had to seek out a manager just to get some help as I had decided to save money this go round and order and also try the LG G6 but I specifically told the manager I wanted the silver model. He as well had an awful attitude and what do I receive? The black model. At first I was just going to let it ride and it was on sale for $300 but over a weeks time I continued to brew over how bad the customer service was so I ended up calling the store back and i spoke to a different but super nice manager who told me to immediately come back over and that he would personally take care of me. So he was going to price match the Silver LG G6 as it was more expensive at $350. The only downfall was that I was going to have to wait the entire weekend until the following Monday to receive the Silver G6 which I actually was going to do a detailed review on as it was a very nice device although I simply did not want the black model. I in passing while I was there mentioned to him that he had one Samsung Coral Blue S8 left and that it would be awesome if I could possibly get that instead which I expected a discount but to pay extra as it was on sale for $200 more at $500. Without hesitation he walked over to mobile pulled the last and only Coral Blue S8 out of the cabinet brand new sealed in box and proceeded to exchange it evenly thus I got the deal of the century as he gave me the S8 for the same price $300 I had paid for the G6! I was in shock and still am. The Coral Blue is absolutely killer.

My question is if I decide not to trade this awesome Coral Blue S8 in towards the S10, which model do you all think I should go for? The 6.1 S10 or the 6.4 S10 Plus? I've yet to handle either one so I was unsure and curious what you all thought of each size and recommended that I buy? I like the idea of the 6.1 but I am thinking the size won't be much different than my 5.8 S8. How does the S10 Plus handle size wise or compared to the Note 9 which I did really like the size of it as my second device for more media consumption. Any advice would greatly be appreciated and if you don't mind posting some pics that would be great. My favorite two colors are Red then second Blue and that Flamingo color looks to be a reddish coral color which is probably the color I know I'd run with. If anyone has that color do you mind posting some real life shots of it? It appears to be vibrant and that I like. I'm leaning towards the Plus as I have thoroughly enjoyed this S8 especially at $300 dollars. Thanks again for any advice.

Here are a couple pics of my Coral Blue S8 which is a killer color.
    I can't speak as a Note owner, but I had the Galaxy S8 and moved on to the S10. I can tell you that the size is comparable. Maybe a touch taller and wider, but not much really. Battery life is noticeably better thanks to a bigger battery. If you enjoyed the standard S8 the standard S10 would be a great fit.

I still have my old S8 case. The S10 case is on the right.
    04-06-2019 03:21 PM
    OP, Phone Arena has a nifty size comparison tool. Take a look here: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/si...es/10960,10857

FWIW, I have the S10+, after an S8+. The size is darned close, as the Note 9 would be. And the battery life on the S10+ is excellent. I have yet to be able to kill it in a single day, regardless of how heavy my use was.
    gendo667 likes this.
    04-06-2019 03:34 PM
    OP, Phone Arena has a nifty size comparison tool. Take a look here: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/si...es/10960,10857

FWIW, I have the S10+, after an S8+. The size is darned close, as the Note 9 would be. And the battery life on the S10+ is excellent. I have yet to be able to kill it in a single day, regardless of how heavy my use was.
    The Phone Arena advice is spot on. Totally spaced on this.
    04-06-2019 03:41 PM